few bugs list after last patch

ahmadmac1
edited September 2022 in CrossFire Support
hello

ana want to report/add bugs list that occur after last patch and few bugs that lasts for few months already

to gm's attention

• there is in game sound settings,game music/game sound/radio,after last patch when turn the 'radio setting' off,then it shut off all the voices like "round succcess" and "headshoot","double kill" and not only the 'z,x,c' radio commands

• after claim 'clan symbol' item or whatever it is, it creates some 'shiny blue circle' at 85% of the screen that hurts the eyes every time that we in room,and there is not an option to turn it off (only at room lobby,not in channel lobby and not in game).

• p90-jk

• dao royal not working for 4 months already

• 'crit' buff not working on the new zm map 'rust town'

• on the web site character list  it clearly mention 'grand marshel -reward- 30 free tickets',I have many people in friend list,and people that I know are becoming grand's on daily basis,and none of them get those free ticket.

• the game doesn't support 'windows 11' yet.I talk about the sound on pvp modes like sd.at windows10 I could hear everything clearly and figure out easly enemy's spots from half map from me...and now after I updated to windows11 I can only hear 'steps of people who are close to me' and can't even say the direction they come from.for example if I play on eagle eye as gr and I camp on b site below the stairs near the c4 spot ,then if someone come  I can't even tell if they come from b long or from the mid.

p.s - off topic - does anyone knows the halloween weapons this year?

Comments