question about pre order

ahmadmac1
edited September 2022 in CrossFire Barracks
Hello,

I have a question about the new vips pre order - about that Lexy char , what does 'ally sight' means?,we can see our teammates positions through walls?and what if any of our team mates died,then we can see the position of the players from the enemy team who killed them for 2-3 seconds?

So it's like some kind of "legit(paid) wh"?

Or it only shows the distance(number at meters),from the teammates?so it basically just as lame as press the 'insert' button on the keyboard?or the feature is like what I mentioned above?

Comments

• ahmadmac1 said:
    Hello,

I have a question about the new vips pre order - about that Lexy char , what does 'ally sight' means?,we can see our teammates positions through walls?and what if any of our team mates died,then we can see the position of the players from the enemy team who killed them for 2-3 seconds?

So it's like some kind of "legit(paid) wh"?

Or it only shows the distance(number at meters),from the teammates?so it basically just as lame as press the 'insert' button on the keyboard?or the feature is like what I mentioned above?
    you can on the preorder page under the perks is a info button which explain all the perks, within 50 meters you will see through walls just outlines of your allies, you wont see the enemy who killed them (at least there stands nothing about it)

i dont know if you ever watched a as example counter strike go esl event, where you can watch with a commentor talking over it, there you can see the enemy and allies outlined through walls and this is that perk but works only for allied within 50 meters arround you