New ZM Map And P90 WS

RaminoLo
edited January 2023 in CrossFire Barracks
It's really great that people had to spend 1 million zp for get themselves a p90 less than 5 months ago,that they couldn't even enjoy as it get broken by z8 staff after less than a month from the moment it get released...and now there is a new zm map from 4 days ago that gives m4 tech which is x4 better than p90 absolutely for free to all ahmeds in game

Great bravo just bravo

Seriously GM's **** off =(

Comments

• 1. 0 knowledge on game, weapons and bugs.
    2. Insults entire race of cf players.
    3. Insults GMs.
    Your post surely will be valued highly and not thrown into the trash bin.
  • CopyCat3
    edited August 2022
    While p90 really did get nerfed and is now useless on every zm map, m4 mech is also as useless.
    The m4 mech is only good on the Rust town map, and it seems useless on other maps which I think nobody minds, but even so a paid weapon should still be at least as close as good as the best variation off the map-themed weapon on the respective map (I'd say 80% DPS is reasonable, and to get the last 20% you'd need to obtain the map-themed weapon).

You should be use to CF bait and switch by now.

• Good luck buddy !

Best Tip , follow the steps : 
    * not bad to drop another 100$ to try ur best in crates for p90.
    * If you already have one , then you will have two .
    P.S. the way of logic .... Two is better than One  :D  :D  :D
    For more Extra Tips : 
    Please Follow , Subscribe , Comment , Support !
    I accept ZP donations cuz i need some. Thank you in advance !
    You are welcome buddy !
    Thanks me latter !
  • CopyCat3 said:
    While p90 really did get nerfed and is now useless on every zm map, m4 mech is also as useless.
    The m4 mech is only good on the Rust town map, and it seems useless on other maps which I think nobody minds, but even so a paid weapon should still be at least as close as good as the best variation off the map-themed weapon on the respective map (I'd say 80% DPS is reasonable, and to get the last 20% you'd need to obtain the map-themed weapon).

Why are people still so incredible delusional and think the P90-Wild Shot was nerfed? It was NEVER NERFED. It was BUGGED. It was BROKEN. And it was NEVER INTENDED to be an explosion spammer. NEVER.
    The devs FIXED this BROKEN, BUGGED, GLITCHED weapon, and for some reason some individuals still cry that the devs "nerfed dis gun becuz it was too stronk omg!"
  • well theres a diff the p90 is for zm ranked the m4 mech is for pubs I didnt know it was nerfed and just won it :/ trying to get it for a year whats the best p90 ws to go for now was going for frenzy and reduced charge before i saw this post guessing it cant throw bombs every 2 seconds now so whats the best for zm ranked 
    IGN:Adrenaline
  • From what I asked friends - they say that "the m4 mech is useless on any map and  good only on the new map- but it will be a must for the next rank zm s4 - so I don't know...also probably when the next normal/public zm map will come then this m4 would be needed for be somewhat capable to pass it,and the weapon from the next map for the next next map etc etc'"

I have p90,but not lvl 7 only the basic one,as I don't play zm and doesn't have jewels at all for up it(also I can't play "6 hours a day for 2 months" every time that a new map comes,due to health issues such as migraines etc'),I won it from some 10 crates I get from event almost a decade ago...
  • Yorumunuzu yazın
    m4 is a nice weapon in the last map, I haven't tried other maps yet
  • The P90 is a submachine gun (SMG) that will use 5.77mm ammunition. This ammo is being added to the Drone Store as well. While the exact stats of the weapon weren't revealed, it will likely have a high fire rate and will excel in mid-range battles.
  • CopyCat3 said:

Why are people still so incredible delusional and think the P90-Wild Shot was nerfed? It was NEVER NERFED. It was BUGGED. It was BROKEN. And it was NEVER INTENDED to be an explosion spammer. NEVER.
    The devs FIXED this BROKEN, BUGGED, GLITCHED weapon, and for some reason some individuals still cry that the devs "nerfed dis gun becuz it was too stronk omg!"
    well,it actually does "meant" to be "explosion spammer"

brasil get zm rank s3 two months before us,it already a year for s3 on there,and 3 years in china,and the bomb spam still exist there even after a year /3 years

look at these videos from brasil and china from 2 weeks ago,the gauge cool down still exist after a year(not to mention the 'aa12 megic bug' on china)....only here everything get removed('fixed') after less than a month- thats why we can't enjoy nice things on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gdOxr1gP_0&t=43s&ab_channel=Verdantier

• CopyCat3 said:

well,it actually does "meant" to be "explosion spammer"

brasil get zm rank s3 two months before us,it already a year for s3 on there,and 3 years in china,and the bomb spam still exist there even after a year /3 years

look at these videos from brasil and china from 2 weeks ago,the gauge cool down still exist after a year(not to mention the 'aa12 megic bug' on china)....only here everything get removed('fixed') after less than a month- thats why we can't enjoy nice things on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gdOxr1gP_0&t=43s&ab_channel=Verdantier

Just because Brazil doesn't fix bugs mean it shouldn't be patched.