Crossfire recommend package

Hey I have 4 recommended package in the shop, m4a1 🌹, ak 47 fury & 9a wild eagel, what permanent weapon is in the last package and how do I get it ?

Thinking about buying a new vip and don't want to buy a vip i can get much cheaper.

Comments

• It has M4A1-S-Venomous Beast permanently along with120 (30x4) prime beast collections crates, however, the 4th package will only appear in your shop if you haven't logged in for 90 days before the event was added.

• Ahh thank you, i think I am also not meeting the rank at the moment.

But should get it I haven played for an year now and just started again few weeks ago :)

• in my package there is m4 jerly, ak fury, space punk, M4A1-S-Venomous Beast but it does not have the weapon that I would like the 9a1 for other players it is available for me it is not available can I change weapon packages or something type?
  • Each package have different requirements to became available, as for example 9a91 became available AFTER the player not login game at least 30 days ( so was told on discord ) , but also may require a certain minimal game rank ..etc.
    You can send a support ticket where to ask about packages requirement and they will give you all details you need.
    Gamer since 1997
  • Hello, although it's been a year since this thread was posted, I wanted to add this information that may be useful for someone in the future. The recommended packages in Crossfire appear in the game's store section, where you can find various packages containing weapons, accessories, and other useful items. These packages are designed to offer players a selection of items that can be useful for improving their gameplay and overall experience.

Recommended packages can appear in the store randomly, depending on factors such as the amount of time you have been playing the game, your level in the game, and other factors. In general, it is recommended to check the store regularly to see what packages are available at a given time, as they may change frequently. Additionally, recommended packages can also be obtained as a reward for completing certain missions or tasks within the game.

Greetings, see you on the battlefield.