Tropical Relaxation: August 10 - 21

Attention Mercenaries,
Go the extra mile and enjoy the beauty everyday in the tropical paradise with the Pina Colada Crate!

The new Pina Colada Crate is coming to the Black Market between August 10th and August 21st with its weapons listed as below:  

🍍 M200 CheyTac-PinaColada

🍍 Python-PinaColada

🍍 D.Karambit-PinaColada

Enjoy the tropical vibes with the Pina Colada namecard and beat the heat with the Pina Colada grenade! Get them now by completing the entire collection.

Sea you on the next wave!
CrossFire Team.

Comments

• Talmu1822
    edited August 2022
    Hey bro, well said!!! They dont care no more about us from Europe.... They sold Cheytac to arabs players for only 50k and what about us? they are killing their own game... Ahhhh bro dont get me started about Black market and chances to win something....BRO ZP IS SO EXPENSIVE!!!! WHY FOR GOD'S SAKE I WOULD SPEND 60 EUROS FOR AIR? THIS MATH IS NOT WORKING BROS!!! WAKE UP!!!! if this chance rates were still a bit higher and zp wasnt so expensive maybe maybe maybe the game wouldnt be so dead
  • polama said:
    1. There are Hackers everywhere in the game lowkey chilling, why not Perma Ban them via PC Adress?
    2. 0 Dmg with 300 shots on High Pings appears like 50x a day at least.
    3. Too many Bugs in the Game ( Fall under Map, Box Glitches etc pp).
    4. The Coupon Store gets refreshed maybe 2x a year? Same for MP and Ranked Store. Nothing new.
    5. Too many Errors in the Game through Glitches that appear outta nowhere or via Client Crashes ---> 3025_4 + 3025_5.
    6. The Chance to get a Perm Weapon from Crates is ridiculous, i saw people waste 300 Crates and like 150usd and won nothing.
    7. Why do we have so many unused Severs? NA is Dead, Latin is Dead and for EU are 2 Servers enough. No need for 4 EU Servers.

This are well non Issues but no one is fixing them, instead you puplish more and more P2W and Payment Bundles and Crates for Money. Please dont be like Blizzard and kill your own Game. The Majority of Z8 Players are Egyptian Players. In 90% of the Case, i'm the only EU Player from 16/16 Players on EU Servers. Thats ridiculous man. Give them their own Server, because the OG's from back then are disgusted, like me, by this. Esp by the Playstyle that Egys created. Playing in a Pub like its going down for a 500k in the Finals Tournement. Hs everywhere, Camping everywhere, Slug/Evo/9a/TMP, Toxicness everywhere + They Lag minimal so you get often 0 Dmg. This is just a recommendation from a 12 Years playing CF Lover. Cya

Ture, Will they care? idk, I hope.
  • I'm Egyptian and i think that the main problem is the marketing i saw only a 2 ads for the game at my entire life the bugs and lags i can be overlooked but feeling that they are killing my best game ever on purpose that what annoying me .
    at the past the game was better because of the rarity of the good weapons and the pleasure of having one , now they are giving nobles and vips and dump good weapons for free and they think that they will get more players by that .
    at the end the reason of majority  of egys is the public video games places and weak pcs that compatible with cf

feeling that the game will shutting down  everyday is my biggest problem and only the old players are playing now -__-

good marketing ... good marketing ... good marketing ... good marketing ... good marketing ...  pleaaaaaase   pay for some famouse streamers to get some new playes for the game and develop new high graphic version or solve the old game bugs and at the last 

" you don't need to get money , sometimes you need to pay to get more "
    and sorry for my poor english