Idea for Ranked ZM

Hello everyone,     (sorry for my English)

I would like that when Ranked ZM comes again you would have a selection like in S2 because I am honest 3 not really good and if we already speak of s3 a huge point would be too many corses or pieces and too little jewels I am Do not know exactly how the drop rate at the moment is but I'm very sure about the drop rate of Jewels in ranked ZM it is very small and I would get a new season in ranked ZM the drop rate of Jewels like in S2 because they are simply better and what might be nice if this would be possible that you would have a map selection like in S2 that of S3 I find a little too small because somehow everyone sticks to one stain and you can't really run a lot At the moment I have heard about playing ranked ZM because A are too many hackers there and b The drop rate of Jewels is simply too low, which would be great if there would be more options in ZM. Not as individual as if you are scratching together all the time all the time, in my opinion you can only farm Jewels at the moment or you play a lot of temple or shrine, for example, and then try your luck with Pieces or Luck Jenach of how The game right now wants you from S2 you can keep all things that are well preserved and pack it from S3 together to a new season, maybe it will result in something new that likes everyone in ZM or somehow I will continue to play temple and hope for better times For ZM Why Temple? : (because in my opinion it is very quick and you get quite a lot of pieces there and you can sell them if you now come true at the Endboss Unlucky and has not received Jewel) So my thoughts so maybe it is heard ..

- Ign Yuchiu

Answers