opinions about 'russian players' in cf

ahmadmac1
edited June 2022 in CrossFire Barracks
Alekuym a salam- sho hada?kolo tmm?

As there was a massive increase on the russian players in cf west in the latest 5 months - due to a merge between the 2 versions((whatever if it was an offical merge or just immigration with vpn's))

I was wondering what's your opinions about the russian player base/russian players in crossfire and particularly on this version - and what have you noticed/feel about it so far

i'll start-

• Personally I find the situation when playing against them a bit amusing - few players from the same region are gathering together in a room,you can recognize them by thats that they have 'poor accounts' like 'homelessness'(but not weak homelessness),their accounts are basically like this - staff sergeant rank/0 weapons on the account/only sas or swat chars and 7 days ak47/awm cfs- and their k/d's are like 59/6 40/1 22/0...they rage a lot,hate to lose,they hate zp weapons and female characters and in where they come from they play by old days rules(gp only on 2022) -they can't speak english/insult a lot in russian - I also noticed that when some one from their team dies then they start to freak out about  if the dead players not give info about where they died  "where infoo" "info davajjj infoooooooo" - they don't care about be banned as their accounts are empty/they're very rude/they don't read forums for get news (they get info by groups on their own social medias such as vkontakte that translates the events for them)...they don't know how to play anything except sd - they are fixed/bound to only 1 mode and that's it- here in west they're playing also eagle eye and castle and sub base - on where they come there is only 1 channel in the version and  40 rooms of only mexico...they also abuse the vote kick system - if they see "frags/free kills" then they allow them to stay and if they are getting rekt then they instant kick the opponent team ace/strong players...I watched some videos from crossfire russia reviews - and the comments were drunk and  made no sense - 1 russian guy write to 2nd russian guy "you are not objective" and then the 2nd guy replied and then the 1st guy replied again with an image of the concept "objective" from the dictionary...
  • To sum up the ted talk above - the russian players are playing sd only mode with very poor homelessness accounts and insult everyone and spam chat with words as "suka" "idi nahui" and acting like internet thugs  ,bully random kids on pg 13 video games and kicking them without a reason and they make no sense.

Comments

• 1. Use only english on forum.

2. If you see players breaking game rules ( as swearing, insulting / even is not english ..etc ) made few print screen with chat open , add those images on a zip or rar archive then send a support ticket -> violation report. As to report cheaters you can use in game report option ( for obvious cheats : as fly, undermap, wall ..etc ) OR save game and send a hack report ticket for other kind of game abuse ( as macro, glitch ..etc )

3. Whatever are the players nationality we don't debate-it, CF West is only available to certain regions and are a lot of players established on those green regions that came from red area, is not our job to investigate them, BUT if a player from outside coverage area manage to bypass somehow the restriction will bear the consequences, and that is the job of support.

There is no point to continue this thread, as is goning on a trolling direction.

Gamer since 1997
This discussion has been closed.