Maintenance June 16th, 2022

Attention Mercenaries!

CF West will undergo an emergency maintenance on June 16th, 2022 at 9:00PM EDT to apply a hotfix for an issue. During this time, the game will be unavailable for all users. This maintenance is expected to last roughly 2 hours, and we will see you back on the battlefield soon!

-CrossFire Team

Comments

• puaeawpipu
    edited June 2022
    Hello Sir,

As this was somewhat brought up - please allow me to refer you to some major problems in the game (that would be really nice if they were fixed asap already on this maintenance)

1. Dao royal not working properly- when press 3 we still get damage on zm
    2. When some one has a special char on ranked zm (arch/dean/ronin) and make a rejoin - then they lose damage/points on leaderboard/and their char also lose it special ability such as crit rate/crit dmg/weapon damage and the players are failing the room
    3. The tickrate - how do I get fps drop with 2000 euro desktop and i7 processor?and how someone from egypt with 50 euro pc is killing me so easily when I have full razer set and he has a keyboard from 1987 and windows dos?
    4. P90-please return the unlimited bombs - in china they returned it - the players didn't pay half million zp for useless rubbish - we want that ability back