Easier access to Awakening Jewels

Hello,

Lately, gaining jewels has been a more rather easier part due to dismantling weapons, although to get the weapons to dismantle, you need to play more than over 2-3 days (just to get 20 jewels from a weapon). If you are lucky to get a permanent weapon, then it's better, much the problem is that the drop rate of it is low, obviously.
The jewels would be used, for example, in P90/AA-12 upgrades (which you need luck to get the desired skin and ability for it) and it costs 125 jewels to roll, which is ludicrously high.

My suggestion (as per request of support), would be a more easier access to Awakening Jewels.

This can be done in many ways.

One of my easier ideas would be increasing the awakening jewels you get in the mercenary pass (more in the premium than the free pass). Right now, you can only get 6 awakening jewels. If you compare to CF Brazil, they get 25 awakening jewels. That is alot compared to ours.

Increasing on ours (and even replacing more useless items from the pass) with a batch of 5 or 10 awakening jewels) would be massively better for ZM players who can't put hours in the game due to the state of the world.

My 2nd idea would be any kind of ZM related event giving massive amounts of awakening jewels for an unlimited progress (similar to an event done for Crater Dawn release).

For example, in a map like Infernal Shrine (or any ZM map really), every 3 clears (boss beaten) on the map would give ~10 Awakening Jewels. Just a simple event like this would definitely make more people play ZM for the sake of jewels and not for crates which nobody cares.

As for the 3rd suggestion, i've suggested this before, and many many times without success, but once again, let us have the ability to buy Awakening Jewels with ZP directly.

Thanks for reading!