EMPTY NA SERVERS

Could anyone tell me why NA servers are always empty and what are the GM doing to change this situation? Is this the end? To do mercenary pass I have to play in Europe servers...Not to mention Ranked games...

Comments

• Yes.  NA servers are dead. Better games with less drama out there. EU servers are all there is now. Too many problems. The end is near. Bugs and glitch players. Reports get looked at in time but by then the hack/glitchier has bugged the room/server and crash. I don't waste my money on a dead game. I Spend it elsewhere now. Good luck to those who still try to enjoy the last days of a once fun game. Ranked are always the same players. Some legit, some obv not. Yet still remain on top. Just my opinion. 12 years of CF.
  • Yes.  NA servers are dead. Better games with less drama out there. EU servers are all there is now. Too many problems. The end is near. Bugs and glitch players. Reports get looked at in time but by then the hack/glitchier has bugged the room/server and crash. I don't waste my money on a dead game. I Spend it elsewhere now. Good luck to those who still try to enjoy the last days of a once fun game. Ranked are always the same players. Some legit, some obv not. Yet still remain on top. Just my opinion. 12 years of CF.
    Agree, i understand every online game have a cheaters, but i never seen all cheaters can control the server by disconnect and end the room or disconnect one player like crossfire west cheaters, i swear i saw cheaters dancing in crossfire before and i still have this replay xD 
    they can fix the game and make it better but they really dosen't care at all, they are busy for making new zp crate weapons $$$$
  • [m]elshrkawy
    edited October 2022
    Could anyone tell me why NA servers are always empty and what are the GM doing to change this situation? Is this the end? To do mercenary pass I have to play in Europe servers...Not to mention Ranked games...
    EU servers empty too exept Delta server only, and they removed mena server to force arabian playing in eu server with another players