recover account

hey,

i didnt play for some years and it seems like my account got hacked.

i tried to recover the password with my latest e-mail adress that i kept using untill i stopped playing and even with my very first e-mail with which i originally registered with, both didnt work.

i have every information like my log in id, creating date, 2 purchases ids with razer gold, secret question and answear, my first e-mail adress and my second e-mail adress that i was using till the end, i even have the first ever confirmation e-mail i got from z8games when i created my account back in 2019.

the only thing that im not 100% sure of is the date of birth i typed since i thought it wasnt that important .... some times i just use +1 day or -1 year because i dont like people knowing my real birthday (yeah sounds stupid i know)

i already sent in a ticket but the support instantly closed it.

so i just wanna ask if there anything else i could do to recover my account since i have all the informations besides my exact date of birth that i typed? ( which could be like +1 day or -1 year as i typed it in the ticket). i mean i even sent them a screenshot of the creation confirmation e-mail that i got from z8games in 2019, how is that not enough proof.....

Comments

This discussion has been closed.