Account

Hi [GM]Xavz, as you know, I have sent multiple tickets to you, I literally dont know my account creation date. That is the ONLY thing I do not know. My Email has been changed as well, how the hell has it happened, Im sure you dont know as well. I did not receive ANY Email change requests in my email which I had connected with my account. 
My account has been stolen and you wont give it back to me even tho I uploaded you all the transactions, from my own paypal account, with the date and every other detail. 
I even uploaded you the PROOFS, the pictures, from that guy because he whispered me few days ago on my NEW account that I had to make and he said he will sell me MY own account again for 200 euros? like damn, if you even SAW what I have sent you, you would see that I am not lying and telling the truth. 

And now, you are just saying " insufficient details " to me even tho it is correct and whoever has my account is now playing FREELY with all the vips and skins that I bought and won. 

And since Forum is a way to go, to " communicate " with you, I guess I have to " communicate " like this then. 

Is that not sad?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.