Some serious rant regarding zombie mode

Heya,

As zm and it rewards is one of the reasons that keeps the game alive-there are some points,suggestions,ideas,disputes I would like to bring up for a discussion about zombie mode

**sg55gs taking a deep breath before make a wall of text and spam in people minds**

• The difficulty of any new zm map that come becomes harder and harder- zombie mode back in the old days used to be 'free for every one'.but it firstly  started since back when the map elemental temple was added into the game,the mode started to require 'heavy primary' and overpowered weapons for be able to play the mode,and with every new map that came after elemental it became harder and harder to play the mode and less and less players became qualified to play it.It has reached to the state that only people who played the game from at least  5 years ago and grinded every map since then are capable to play the mode these days...first for elmantal temple the players needed to have full team with m4 laser,and the drop rate of it back then was 1 m4 out of 500 games,then void rift and frozen everyone needed righteous shotgun and tesla,then arcadia and zm ranked s2 -needed minimum 2 aa12 upgraded to lvl 7,and now zm ranked s3 - need at least 3 p90 wildhoot in the team or it beyond impossible to pass the map without it. there are barely few people who are playing the new maps these days because of their difficulty...I honestly believe - that the goal of the game runners - is that all the players would play the maps and events that comes,and make them available for everyone,and not only for single few people.if it keeps go like this,then very soon when another new map and s4 will come then only teams with full x5 p90 would be able to pass it,and I don't think there are such a 'teams' in the entire game with such a set.I think the operators of this version should really consider to modify the mode - make the zombies weaker/cut the bosses and sector bosses lifes in more than half/make the players weapons stronger in the mode /higher crit rate/more soul points from every zombie etc etc-in every new map that will be added to the game in the future.and make the mode avilivable for every one - both new and old players,both players with p90 or just regular temparory m4 laser gold - otherwise very soon the mode would not be reachable to anyone in the game.  

• The P90-the p90 wildshoot used to have a 'gauge cool down' buff that makes an 'unlimited bombs' in zm at it first days in the game back at december 21-february 22.and that feature get removed about 2 months ago.many would agree that they should buff it back and thats that feature was as the weapon was intented to work.so many  players get so upset after that nerf ,and so many players  left the game after it.I couldn't find a single zm ranked room in the latest 2 months.many players spend half million zp in the last black friday for get themselves a p90,and everyone are feeling ripped off right now.I just seen a video in youtube from cf china from 2 weeks ago that shows the p90 on it has unlimited bombs again -even the game devs from the chinese version buffed it back after 'fix' it as they realized the unlimited bombs is how it was originally intended to work and how it should and supposed to work.

• Dao royal-they have added the dao royal melee at the brazil version in their mp shop.our version should do the same and add it to the game mp mall of our version.this knife is great for zm,for do 'score' in ranked zm and zm in general.there are no events except the battle pass to gain ep for almost 3 years already,and not a chance to get that knife for players who don't buy zp for buy the b-pass for ep for almost 3 years.not to mention there wasn't any update or anything new at the mp mall in our version for more than 7-8 months,so this is a great chance.

• ZM ranked  leaderboard -in s2 of ranked zm there was no more than 300-500 hackers in the top leaderboard list,and the season lasted for almost a year and a half.on this season (3),not even 3 months passed since the begin of the season and there are already 5000 hackers in the top list with 8k score(yo gm's can I get a free samsung tv with this resolution?contact me)..I honestly believe the gm's should start cleaning there.there were no actions against the people who hacked in s2 after the season ended,and there are no actions now.cheating is shameful,it not something a normal thinking and healthy person would do,it's against the game rules,and it really not fair towards the players who try to get into top 100 in fairly way.

• The zm special crate weapons on the exchange system-there was an introduce of a certain "exchange system" about a month ago,and the players were capable to redeem 3 weapons and add 2k zp and take any other weapon from the list by choice.there were few weapons from the slaughter tickets...in the brazil version they add in their exchange system at the zombie mode weapons category ,the weapons from the zm special crate (sr25 burning shoot/aa12/p90/tesla blue) .I think our version should do the same,do another and new season of the exchange system and add in the zm category the weapons in the list above.

Comments

• adigagever92
    edited April 2022
    About p90 wildshoot ,I agree it should be buffed back or at least a bit.all I see these days is people who join with 1 player that has aa12 and let him carry them only for 1 game a week by spam it bombs  just for  the weekly rewards even tho he dies one hundred times and there are not even shards from that one room.and then everyone quit the mode for another week.It impossible to either complete the new season or actually enjoy it without a proper  functioning upgraded wildshoot.

If they insist so strongly thats the buff was a "bug",then they should at least modify the weapon(and the mode?_),and make the  stats in here to match the stats of the chinese version for make the mode completion somehow reabilbe.(weapons stronger & zombies weaker)

About the dao knife , the problem with that crate in the ep shop is that the crate doesn't contain coupons/luck bar increase,which mean it a gp crate,and the avarage drop rate from a gp crate is 1 weapon/1200 crates -1 weapon/1400 crates

I don't think they expecting the players to spend 1 million ep in average (1000 crates),for a 'knive' that should help the legit players in the competitive scene against all those 'boosters' and 'hackers' that are there because of not even the players fault.

About the hackers in zm rank, it just sad =(
  • 1. I disagree. New ZM maps are free if you have a team with anti-zombie guns. Back in the days maps like Valkyrie Lab were so hard, winning them on normal was nearly impossible when u didn't have a lot of tokens. Nowadays you have overpowered guns and tons of tokens. The last more or less difficult map was Elemental Temple, because you needed Laser and couldn't get it without a good team.
    All other maps except ET and TC are free even with the old guns like P90 and AA12 from ZM3. Also all new anti-ZM guns are given out for 2 weeks after an easy clear.
    It is also completely false that Void and Frozen need the Shotgun. Those maps are insanely easy and free with any ZM weapon. Ranked ZM also does not require the ZP guns, that is also somehow made up by you.
    2. The P90 never used to have a gauge for unlimited explosions. It was a bug, not a feature and was not nerfed. And they fixed that bug, because it was a broken bug.
    3. This is objectively a lie that there were no EP events for 3 years. The Dao is also not needed. There are so many other melee weapons with the overpowered unlimited health attack.
    4. The ZM ranked leaderboard is indeed a hacker infested ground, and the GMs should clean it up regularly. Any player who reached 800 points, a number that shouldn't even be possible and their entire team should be permanently banned, and the leaderboards should be cleaned atleast once a month. Also anyone who is reported for having an unnatural score in ZM ranked should be banned with the entire lobby permanently, and all 5 scores removed.
    5. If you think a different versions content is better, go play that version.
    P.S. Your text is unbearable to read. Go and grab some "." and then come back.