Lag issue in menu and game

Shellc0Ol
edited March 2022 in CrossFire Support

Hey all, I've not played in years properly, I installed in 2020 for a few games but I installed last night to find that I had like 1FPS in the game menu and in-game, I managed to reboot a few times and get the game working last night for a couple of games before i went to bed and this morning I'm having no such luck now.
Chances are it's something simple, Like don't run full screen, turn off a Nvidia setting etc etc

I have a 6700k and GTX 1070, I have a 1440p 165hz G-Sync monitor, with secondary and tertiary monitors at 60hz 1080p to the left and right, is there any known simple fixes to this 1FPS bug?
Still running Windows 10 Pro if that means anything also with this new Client we have

Edit: I did notice Onedrive was doing something funky, so I closed that and I do have AVG so I paused that, no fix on either

Edit 2: If I restart the client, sometimes it's not laggy for a few seconds, for example, I just had enough time to switch between the BL and GR characters right after logging in once before it went to 1FPS

Comments