Oldschool OG Wepaons in Couponsshop

I really think its time to bring back some of the Old Golden Weapons in the Coupon Shop Like: Golden AK47, Golden Desert Eagle, AWM Gold or M4A1- Custom ...
is it possible ? or Impossible ?

Comments

• That is exactly what I'm thinking too, if they don't want that atleast a crate on BM zp with that guns
  • I had a discussion about it 3 years ago. This should be considered to add atleast for limited time. 
  • jjfff4life
    edited July 2022
    That's a good ideea, i think the new players should have the chance to get those old guns too, especially that most of that guns are owned by players who aleardy gave up on the game. 
  • MntxYT said:

I really think its time to bring back some of the Old Golden Weapons in the Coupon Shop Like: Golden AK47, Golden Desert Eagle, AWM Gold or M4A1- Custom ...
    is it possible ? or Impossible ?

the idea is not a bad one , but do not forget that at the moment CF WEST has the right to change the characteristics of weapons , even if they introduce it , I doubt they will leave the same characteristics , but the VIP m4 of any series has amazingly increased damage to the limbs .....
  • Someone actually brought this up on discord a while ago and some of the old players totally disagreed and thought bringing them back to the coupon shop and giving new players access to them will ruin the uniqueness/rarity of these weapons but it is the exact opposite actually (imo), there are plenty of replicas of VVIP weapons around nowadays so even if players were given access to the golden AK47, AWM and M4A1 (assuming they are added to the coupon shop again) I don't think they will be using them that much.
    Let me explain, the majority of the new players and especially free to play accounts tend to use other weapons, rather stronger ones such as the M4A1-S-Proto Radiant Beast which is the most common & used weapon right now.

Therefore, Yes I would love to see the other golden weapons in the coupon shop. We already have the Golden Winchester, Anaconda and RPK in the current shop and we have had them for quite a while so I think there is a possibility we might have an update to the coupon shop soon that includes the other golden weapons. That being said, I believe it's only a matter of time before they are added to the coupon shop once again.

• Even tho I own 2 of the old golden weapons - I don't think it should be that easily to get em' like 'coupons'- maybe add some of them at the black friday as a crate at the highest/most expensive section would be fair enough.

But I don't think it would happen - people begged for years for these weapons to back - and all the time we see only 'noble/scorch/prime beast' crates at big sales