Where all the moderators and game masters

yenisozp12
edited February 2022 in CrossFire Barracks

Im sick of the injustice of this game! Cheaters are entering all the zombie mode rooms and they accounts never get suspended .Two of my game friends have been suspended for allegedly playing with cheaters.But guess whos still in the game ? OF COURSE THEY ARE REAL CHEATERS!! While all cheaters play and dont get punished the accounts of innocent players are suspended.Whos the cheater ? I wil tell you all zm|top clan members, all zmitop clan members and all the newly established clans whose names begin with ZM or Zombie.I can tell you name them if you want [removed], [removed], [removed], [removed],[removed] ... If you want to see these shameless people, just play in the zombie mode rooms for 30 minutes.We dont want to play games anymore unless the accounts you've suspended are compensated even though he's not using tricks.If you are not interested, eighter turn off the game or find new moderators or gamemasters who will tahe the time and do it justice.

Comments

• [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited February 2022

@yenisozp12
    1. GM have lots of daily tasks , yes banning cheaters is on of those but take time and evidences as savegame OR a set of print in game for game mode where save game is disabled. ( How support judge evidences or what other checks are made on players only support know, those info are no public for obvious reasons ).
    2. MOD's are only community members same as you with the only difference can moderate forum and discord - mod's don't have any power in game ( check support QA for more details : https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/2/crossfire )
    3. Forum rules don't allow any accusations ( that's is why IGN's get removed - will start a drama around posted IGN ), any evidences you may have please send a support ticket.
    4. In regard with your banned friends each one must send a support ticket ( if are not send already ) and ask for ban reason, that is why you can't speak in behalf of other players ( obviously you know only half of the story: only what your friends told, but you can't know the other half: what is on support side as evidence ).

P.S. When intentionally queque with a cheater and gain benefits / rewards from game ( as for example on ZM Ranked, and not just one accidental random join, need more then once ) you will get banned when the cheater is caught.

Gamer since 1997
  • Complete nonsense and write moderators and GMs.
    100 billion I'm sure there are a lot of unfairly permanently banned players.
    I had a VIP account and I was permanently banned because of a hack I never used, I send tickets and the same stupid answers automatically. I also lost pictures of the game and nothing. to ban it permanently.There are many reasons not to play this game
    1 low level of profit from crates
    2-penalties without evidence
    3-Everything that is done in this game is for money
    4-no GMs communication with players
    5-stupid events and crates
    No matter how many regions you unite, you will never make the game desirable, due to the poor and clumsy management of the game-related villages.

• @MATO1973 said:
    Complete nonsense and write moderators and GMs.
    100 billion I'm sure there are a lot of unfairly permanently banned players.
    I had a VIP account and I was permanently banned because of a hack I never used, I send tickets and the same stupid answers automatically. I also lost pictures of the game and nothing. to ban it permanently.There are many reasons not to play this game
    1 low level of profit from crates
    2-penalties without evidence
    3-Everything that is done in this game is for money
    4-no GMs communication with players
    5-stupid events and crates
    No matter how many regions you unite, you will never make the game desirable, due to the poor and clumsy management of the game-related villages.

We play 30 minutes, then a cheater join into the room, and we're out of the game to avoid punishment.EVERY F**İNG DAY