My account has been blocked for 30 days

Comments

• @GC_Destiny said:
    You'll have to send a support ticket to tell you why your account has been banned.
    https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm

i threw a ticket and they came back i was blocked for 30 days because the hackers broke into my room, so i guess it's easier to suspend the accounts of the non-criminal players than to block the cheaters.

• @TrustGxTRs said:

@GC_Destiny said:
    You'll have to send a support ticket to tell you why your account has been banned.

i threw a ticket and they came back i was blocked for 30 days because the hackers broke into my room, so i guess it's easier to suspend the accounts of the non-criminal players than to block the cheaters.

They didn't say that lol. You played with a cheater and got carried by him. You abused his cheat to gain an advantage. Consider yourself happy that it is a 30 day ban and not a permanent one.
    You had the choice to quit the match when "the hacker broke into your room". You didn't. You continued to play with him to get rewards.
    Next time leave the match. Lose 10 minutes or lose your account. Easy choice.
    P.S. He got banned permanently. He was reported by someone else in the room, so GMs ban the entire room who used him for a clear.

• @JostusHostus said:

@TrustGxTRs said:

@GC_Destiny said:

They didn't say that lol. You played with a cheater and got carried by him. You abused his cheat to gain an advantage. Consider yourself happy that it is a 30 day ban and not a permanent one.
    You had the choice to quit the match when "the hacker broke into your room". You didn't. You continued to play with him to get rewards.
    P.S. He got banned permanently. He was reported by someone else in the room, so GMs ban the entire room who used him for a clear.

I can't control anyone who gets in the game.Today, the honorable soldier ribbons of my 9-year account was taken from me.Someone else is cheating, but i'm beign suspended from the game.I don't want to play this game anymore.They can do my blocking time without limits.

• @TrustGxTRs said:

@JostusHostus said:

@TrustGxTRs said:

@GC_Destiny said:

I can't control anyone who gets in the game.Today, the honorable soldier ribbons of my 9-year account was taken from me.Someone else is cheating, but i'm beign suspended from the game.I don't want to play this game anymore.They can do my blocking time without limits.

Again, you can control. Instead of getting carried by the cheater and getting an easy win leave the game.
    Your ribbon was taken for being banned because you broke the rule of being carried by a cheater.
    Also. They don't do it for once. Multiple people reported him and you.

• I hardly tend to believe it was just for 'just 1 game'
    They usually double check these things on players logs.
    If the ban was for being carried on zombie mode,then it probably was for counitusly abusing and not one time,example is - someone play those 40 minuets maps like arcadia,and on last 3 minuets a player get error and a hacker join at the very end..so they don't excpet the players to leave the room after all the effort.the players just finish the room and leave it.
    Bans for zm it usally those people who go to some dark corner in the game at empty server and make a room with pw and let the cheater be the host,and think they so smart and won't be caught

Anyways , don't expect a gm to comment on this thread,as they are not allowed to talk publicly about user accounts..you'd better stick to tickets.