February patch

Just my 5 cents

Things I noticed on February patch by 1 hour of playing after update.

Good things

• New rank sd season(3 new token weapons/new daily missions system).
  • 2 new rare knives
  • Battle pass double season - 2 weapons for zp pass
  • Battle pass seasonal missions are very eazy
  • Free premium battle pass next month
  • They add a feature to rank sd to see how many people queque in room so the players don't waste their time waiting .

Bad things:

• Comparing to Brasil - they get ak cow in battle pass token shop and 50% discount on premium purchase this month (but I guess it because their version anniversary is this month - and our next month)
  • Brasil get Dao royal permanent in mp this month,and in our version no new items on mp this month.
  • No copuns change (last change was excatly a year ago and many was hoping for a change this month).
  • On rank sd - 3 token weapons are good.but long time for change in honor weapons and change in master rank reward.

New mode:

• The new mode is funny - can't even use chat there which make it even harder to learn the mode without ask anyone what to do and how to play.And the terrorists has naked hands/ knives in hands('clowns' from robber mode).need slash the air with hands and hope to be lucky enough to hit a ghost.so it like ghost mode with 'visable ghost' against 'unvisable ghosts' as all use naked hands and not a single weapon in room.

Things that would be nice to if see:

• New year in China is in 1st February - I was hoping to see some tiger items on this patch (m4 tiger/cop tiger baby)
  • There are 12 mercenary and 12 10'th anniversary weapons - the battle pass shop exist for 4 months already - and the same 4 guns are there for four months already.Would be nice to see 4 whole different weapons every month.for example if this month axe/m4/awm/ak12 anniversary then next month ak47/p90/colts/deagle anniversary and see a whole different set every month.

Comments