retrieve old account from 10+ years ago - useful help/ GM needed

Minimuminvar
edited February 2022 in CrossFire Support

I want to retrieve my old account and only have login id and username ingame, passswort not working smh.
my ticket gets insta closed by the same useless GM whiteout him even trying to help and just copy pasting some irrelevant text.
e.g insist me on saying creation date of account , like literally who knows that after 10+ years
i was asking for the email i used to register, since it would help me to get access back since i obviously dont know the email i used 10+years ago when i was 13. Of course he is not allowed to say me the full email due to personal security reason or smthin but they sure are allowed to make the email look like this e.g abcd******2@gmx.de so it would give me a hint of which of the 100 emails i created as a kid was used by me to register my z8 games account.
same goes with security question, i dont know exactly which security question i used back then, since every website you create an account for ask for a security question which obviously adds to a good amount of different security questions on different websites in a lifespan, but if he would provide me the question i used i am sure i will be able to think of the answer i put there when i was 13.
Like is he thinking I am an impersonator ? who wants a crappy crossfire account after beeing unused 10 years ? obviously I am not

Any help from anyone with a clue how to solve this problem is appreciated.
GM´s appreciated to reply to this discussion

Comments

• We don't give account information, we won't tell you which information you provided are right or wrong this is all due to security since anyone would try to pretend and send multiple tickets trying to get account information. The first email you received from us when you made your account would have information about your account.

This discussion has been closed.