Is the following would ever be able to be dismantled?

Hello

GM's- is the following weapons would ever be able to be dismantled to jewels?

• Xuan yuan sword
  • Arm warmonger fist
  • Dragon blade silver
  • Guardian fists
  • Powered fist
  • Hunting knife

They all are flooding and messing our storage,to have x20-x40 of each is kinda annoying...and all,are ,well , zm weapons.

Comments

• Why would you purchase more than one xuan yuan sword or dragon blade? Aren't those MP weps? Next time don't purchase more than one.

• @Jlu4HocTb said:
    Why would you purchase more than one xuan yuan sword or dragon blade? Aren't those MP weps? Next time don't purchase more than one.

Because he has too much MP and not enough crystals? Last month I had over 25K MP over the limit, so I had to buy something or make them disappear. A melee weapon is the obvious choice, because some can be dismantled. But others cannot. And it makes 0 sense.
    Nunchakus Dragon can be crushed, Dragon sword can't...

• adigagever92
    edited February 2022

I couldn't agree more,but personally I stopped grind for jewels long time ago,as seems they will fix P90 bombs 'bug' on next week update,just as the brasil and china versions did...and without bombs/the 'gauge cooldown' buff that gives unlimited bombs, it totally useless...

Kinda sad after that many people spent above 400k zp last black friday less than 3 months ago for that weapon.