question

beastydude
edited January 2022 in CrossFire Support

is there a risk if someone hack joined with me ranked zm (i speak about random players ) , and what should i do if someone join with me in normal rooms or ranked

Comments

• For ZM Ranked game use in game report option to report the player suspect to use cheat and leave the room, else you may get banned sametime with the cheater, becasue you see he is cheating but you remain on the room until the game end to benefit from the cheat.
    For other ranked game (SD, TD, knife) or normal games just report him ( using in game report for obvious cheat type : underground, fly, speed, wall ..etc ) OR you can save the game and send a support ticket -> hack report (for macro usage and other less obvious cheat type), and as long you did not intentionally team-up with the cheater you should be safe.

Gamer since 1997
  • @[MOD]ShadowRo said:
    For ZM Ranked game use in game report option to report the player suspect to use cheat and leave the room, else you may get banned sametime with the cheater, becasue you see he is cheating but you remain on the room until the game end to benefit from the cheat.
    For other ranked game (SD, TD, knife) or normal games just report him ( using in game report for obvious cheat type : underground, fly, speed, wall ..etc ) OR you can save the game and send a support ticket -> hack report (for macro usage and other less obvious cheat type), and as long you did not intentionally team-up with the cheater you should be safe.

thanks bro i'll do that