rethinking within in-game voting

svergnyty
edited December 2021 in Suggestions

Having rummaged on the forum, I found a couple of articles about the fact that there are too many cheaters and macros and there is no reason to be afraid of them, I agree with these statements completely, since the in-game voting system was at the peak of its popularity at the time of its introduction and immediately after a month it ran out of steam , there are too many applications that do not have time to be processed or for which they completely turn a blind eye because the complaint came from only 1 player not from 3 or more for 100% blocking of the account, I propose, as an experiment, to introduce an incentive system for denunciations of cheaters in the form of zp or capsules upon success, I understand that this system is not reliable, since the number of complaints will increase in order to farm rewards, but thus the Administration of the game will finally open "possibly" eyes on the situation with the Countries by cheaters
I will not write their names, because GM / Moderation considers this attention to be racism, not nationalism ...
if the wording of the translation is not clear, forgive me and google translate