Disable "Kick voting"

I freaking hate this feature and I hate the game because of it
In the last two hours I played around 5 games, can you guess how many times I got kicked? 3 times!
In theory, I'd understand why it is there but (braindead) players are abusing it, One time I got a very good score (21/8 or something) they kicked me because they thought I was hacking, another time they kicked me before I even get to play, like wtf? why?? and how at least 10 people thought that it was ok for them to kick me before I even play???
And there is this one time, where I saw someone typing in chat "f11 f11 low ping" like what the actual f*ck? are you punishing me for that? maybe figure out what the deal is with your shitty connection instead!

I know this sounds like a rant, and it might actually be. but, I hope anyone would look into my suggestion (who am I kidding, no one will)

Comments

• @Youguyssk said:
    I freaking hate this feature and I hate the game because of it
    In the last two hours I played around 5 games, can you guess how many times I got kicked? 3 times!
    In theory, I'd understand why it is there but (braindead) players are abusing it, One time I got a very good score (21/8 or something) they kicked me because they thought I was hacking, another time they kicked me before I even get to play, like wtf? why?? and how at least 10 people thought that it was ok for them to kick me before I even play???
    And there is this one time, where I saw someone typing in chat "f11 f11 low ping" like what the actual f*ck? are you punishing me for that? maybe figure out what the deal is with your shitty connection instead!

I know this sounds like a rant, and it might actually be. but, I hope anyone would look into my suggestion (who am I kidding, no one will)

there will be no complete refusal to vote
    as for me this is an absolutely useless thing that should be turned off, but not because of the kick of the PRO gamers, but because the cheaters simply do not want to kick from the room, no matter who they play for you or for the enemy, the same applies to macro players and people who actively use bug kick + sniper rifle

I would actively push the following idea: the so-called fan-kick, which should be followed by punishment, and if you are kicked, you also see who kicks you, but your vote is not taken into account, this kind of system was quite possible even before update 2.0, now its implementation is hampered only players of a weak level who have a lot and a lot when their KD is from 0.3 to 1.00 and they go constantly with VIP or SMG in the hope that disbalanced weapons will correct their crooked hands and skill