M4A1-Demon effects

CopyCat3
edited November 2021 in Suggestions

So we got M4A1-Angel as a reward on spin the wheel, and its only a matter of time we get the M4A1-Demon.
I only have one issue with this weapon and its ZM effects.

The damage effect M4A1-Obsidian beast gives you in zombie mode is:

• You get critical hits in ZM (3% chance of 250% damage increase for every bullet) which equates to about 3%*250% = 7.5% damage increase on average

The damage effects M4A1-Demon gives you in zombie mode are:

• You get critical hits in ZM (3% chance of 250% damage increase for every bullet) which equates to about 3%*250% = 7.5% damage increase on average
  • Every one of your teammates get critical hits in ZM (3% chance of 250% damage increase for every bullet)

But the issue I have with this is that M4A1-Obsidian beast provides the same effect, but only for yourself and not your teammates.
So lets consider 2 players playing in a ZM room together where:

• player A owns 1 M4A1-Demon and 5 M4A1-Obisidan beasts
  • player B only owns 6 M4A1-Obsidian beasts
  • Player A's bonus damage:
    -- 5x M4A1 Obsidian bonus damage = 5x7.5% = 37.5%
    -- 1x M4A1 Demon bonus damage = 1x7.5% = 7.5%

TOTAL: 37.5%+7.5% = 45% Bonus damage

• Player B's bonus damage:
    -- 6x M4A1 Obsidian bonus damage = 6x7.5 = 45%
    -- 1x M4A1 Demon bonus damage (from player A's weapon effects) = 1x7.5% = 7.5%

TOTAL: 45%+7.5% = 52.5% Bonus damage

So as you can see, the player who bought only 6 M4A1 Obsidians is going to be benefiting more from playing with someone who owns M4A1 Demon than the actual M4A1 Demon owner himself.

My suggestion is that the M4A1 Demon effect to the owner gets boosted by 2 or 3 times in order to make it fair for the person owning the M4A1 Demon considering it costs upwards of 3-5 times more than m4 obsidians and as it is, it does not provide any more damage for the owner himself compared to obsidians.

M4A1 Demon buff suggestion:

• Fair buff (M4A1 Demonic owner does the same damage as the players in the room he's benefiting)
    -- Owner's effect: 3% critical rate + 250% critical damage ---> 6% critical rate + 250% critical damage

• Linear increase buff (M4A1 Demonic owner does more damage than the players in the room he's benefiting)
    -- Owner's effect: 3% critical rate + 250% critical damage ---> 9% critical rate + 250% critical damage