Add Awakening Jewels to be able to be bought directly for GP/ZP

Add Awakening Jewels to be able to be bought directly on the shop for ZP and/or high amounts of GP.

• A high GP cost could act as a GP sink, ZM players already have to spam many many games to get Jewels, accumulating GP anyways. PvP players who wanted to get into PvE content could burn the accumulated GP they've earned to get a head start into PvE content without feeling powerless when playing with other PvE players who already have specialized guns for the mode.

• A direct ZP cost could help players who just don't have the time (even if they have the dedication) to grind out the many many games needed to get the amount of Jewels necessary to upgrade weapons (such as AA12-hexa core). Also acts as a new incentive for ZM players to spend their ZP. At the moment, ZM players don't really have too much incentive to spend ZP on the game; there is barely anything TO spend ZP on even if a ZM player WANTED to spend their ZP on something (this is the situation I am in).

Ideally I believe the community would love for the GP option, but I wanted to offer the ZP option as well to serve a more realistic option that I believe both the company (and hopefully, the community) could accept.

Comments