How to Restore Crossfire Reputation (in My Point of View)

asdgfbakhg
edited October 2021 in Suggestion

Here are some points i wanna refer to on how to make CF legendary and make servers as full as hell in my opinion

[Characters and Movements]

• Make the movement more smooth and physical specially while changing directions because I see people sliding on ground like they are skating not moving
  • Prevent the team mates block ability between me (in general) and my mates (like what u did in parkour mode) , and for the opponent create a minimum distance like an invisible shell between me and him to keep a proper distance between us and avoid coming through each other
  • Press a button to climb vertical stairs or to pick a weapon from the ground
  • The characters problem is that they are not the same width .. and some characters have confusing skins that we can’t determine whether they are BL or GR .. so in order to fix that I suggest making all characters in the same height and width and create a red (for the hostile) and blue (for the team mate) border around character to recognize and make detect them easier

[Options and Features to Remove]

• Prevent macros
  • Delete Bunny Hop , Chinese Walk features from the game
  • Delete 16 bit option because it’s away easier to see through smoke with it compared to 32 bit

[Bugs and Issues to Fix]

• Fix FPS drops
  • Fix maps bugs and glitches
  • To fix lagers issue I give u an example for what I mean .. if my ping spikes to 1000 and descend back to the normal .. make me get back to the point I started the lag from (not the point I ended the lag at) … I’m shedding light on any lag in general
  • Fix tanks and show characters in their real precise position while moving
  • In case of spraying (wall spray) on a barbed wire, mesh fence .. etc .. the spray appears only on the solid parts (not between) and prevent the longitudinal wall spray (the stretched spray)
  • Fix shield period in FFA (sometimes it is 0 seconds and other times 2 seconds)
  • Fix chat blocked for 10 seconds bug (it appears sometimes even if it was our first time typing)
  • Make kicking vote depends on people in game (at the moment the vote started) not along with the kicking vote exist because some players join the game while voting and counted as objections

[Weapon System]

• Turn all vips and others into just skins with no special features (just like normal weapons)
  • Make the whole game in Arms Deal mode with the major weapons used in championships (excluding colt .. change it to D.E) except for 1 weapon restricted to the player rank .. for example the smile face players can use evo but when they rank up the evo turns into 9a-91 … and so on .. the high ranks can only use championships weapons (that is why making weapons not fall on ground after death is so important) .. this will prevent EXP farming in game too … this system can be applied in ranked matches too (getting higher in ranked matches rank filters the weapons just like getting higher in the normal game rank)
  • Make the weapon silencer a free option that increases the weapons recoil and reduces accuracy
  • Apply sniper breathe system (to make it steady and stable u have to hold ur breathe for 2 seconds .. and holding the breathe stands only for 3~4 seconds in order to prevent quick scopes and hard scopes that don’t make it fair at all)

[New Currency]

• I suggest creating a new currency for money just like ZP but the stuff bought with this currency being onnnnllyyy available for money with fixed prices (can’t be claimed for free at all by any means or lowered prices) and keep the ZP for events
  • In order not to waste the money people spent on game I suggest calculating what each account has recharged and turn a percentage of it into the new currency

[Other Suggestions]

• Make crouching ruin the accuracy for 1 second before getting the higher accuracy
  • Make jumping ruin the accuracy more and more
  • Anyone who gets killed remove his corpse from the ground immediately
  • Prevent weapon draw when we pick the C4 from the ground
  • Add more practice rooms
  • Assign minimum ranks to join servers
  • Add a screenshot report (instant screenshot and upload) to report those who insult or against the rules
  • Sometimes we press ready in a waiting room and the host changes the map quickly and press start .. so make all players in room unready automatically after joining the map (like u make in changing mode)
  • When we try to join ranked matches we don’t know whether we are alone waiting or not .. so add the number of participants waiting in order to cancel it if noone else is waiting
  • Anyone gets banned for hacking get IP ban for 2 weeks

In conclusion don’t give those who pay money a better feature but appearance
I know it seems like creating a new game but I believe this will literally make Crossfire the best choice for the majority.
Sorry for this long thread. I’m just eager to see Crossfire the best.
At last i am sorry for my english because i am not that good at it
Thank you <3

Comments

• asdgfbakhg
    edited October 2021
    • also differ between ranked matches modes rewards (specially S&D) like Name Cards and other stuff
    • and give advantages for those who started the room (all players existed when the room starts) like a highlighted special Name Card inside room (when we press tap button)
  • the #1 reason this game failed in North America is because of hackers.
    Who still buy stuff when there is almost hackers in every room.
    One shot kill, aimbot, etc
    Then many players quit this game.
    I quit around 2014 I think.

No one is going to invest in this game anymore.
    There are so many other games to play.
    They will shutdown this game sooner or later.
    There are other things to do in life that's healthy and meaningful like sports, helping children in need, etc.
    I hope you find something truly meaningful to you.
    Cheers!