Good job cf security team and thanks for hard work

[m]elshrkawy
edited August 2021 in CrossFire

i have been return after 1 year first match i meet fly hack 2nd match i met someone walk inside walls
i just wanna say thanks to support team for keep game safe and fun u do great job to make it none hackers like other all online games
good job again keep it up
at least i didn't met full team of hackers (Yet) ^^
*we ask stop make new skins 1 week and try to make new anti cheat system
money not everything (for me i guess)

Comments

• Dark_Thunder
    edited August 2021

Use in game report , is actually work and you will receive in game message when a reported player was banned.

• Pc gaming will always see a surge of hackers/mods and third party programs allowing you to cheat, if you encounter any/such players in game a replay and/or screenshot sent in a ticket to support will help.

• @[GM]xavz said:
    Pc gaming will always see a surge of hackers/mods and third party programs allowing you to cheat, if you encounter any/such players in game a replay and/or screenshot sent in a ticket to support will help.

Isn't it always 'required' for some one else to send report/complaint/send screenshoot/replay/evidence for ban a certain user?

I heard recently GM's started to monitor randomly on players and pry into random players logs history from weeks ago without no one complain on them - for example a good friend of mine get ban for 2 weeks for 'farm zm'.the funny thing is - he was solo in the room,not even possible for anyone in lobby to see him as he was on that new cf 3.0 menu.not a chance not even 1 user in whole game could have a screen or replay or anything when someone is solo and not even anywhere.

I don't justify him but...at the same time isn't it 'illegal' for GM's everywhere in every possible game to start investigate on random players by their own accord ?and look for anything for bring them down?without no one send any report or complaint or anything ?

Otherwise 95% of the game should've be banned(and no 'salam alekom gm's this player had 10 clears and after 30 minuets 14 clears' is not "proof"),as otherwise why we can't report players from zm ranked just with a screenshoots of them make 150k dmg and clear the room in 3:20 minuets?

• We won't discuss why a player was banned, but if a player was ban there is a reason for it whether is was insult, cheating, etc. Further more saying "no one complain on them" would mean you have asked every single player in game to ask if they sent a report. Lastely read our TOS as it will give you multiple answers to your questions.

This discussion has been closed.