Farming becomig illegal?

Guys what's going on?

I heard about like 10 players from team Turky and 2-3 from Germany who get ban for 14 days.I talked to 2 from Turky friends in discord and they told game give ban for nothing and support say "for farm with bots".When talk to them they say they didn't do or used anything illgal like wm or vpn or anything that might be intricate with the game anti cheat...they say that just simply some one of them have 3 pc and one friend have 2 laptops,and sometimes 3 friends kill their other 3 friends and then they switched...but in that situation they did nothing,they actually sit fronally in front of their pc's and move mouse and keyboard , they did nothing the other teams couldn't do if they can afford it.there were no any "bots".it were real live humans behinde it.

Funny thing is the frieds I talked to weren't even in top 100 in none of 5 missions,they bearly had 600-800 kills while there lots of braindeads like text removed and text removed and text removed and text removed and text removed with 30-50k kills who farmed the hell out of this event. and they all still play.instead of pick up to the real farmers,they pick up to turks who can't even send a ticket as they can't even english or do anything or protect themselves...watch top 100 frozen,there are people with 500-600 clears,top 100 frags were all farm in hmx ,italy farm the hell out of the sniper kills mission,95% of the game are farming and instead of review each and every single one of the top 100 of each mission they decide to bully only on few weak people who did nothnig .but guess what?to the spammers from dicord who talk about ducks and "pepega" and only spam all the time for many years,but also farming every single event,nothing happend.only becuase they spam and giggle with gm's around the clock .why discraminating between players? this game is racist and GM's are racist!

So does farming is "illgal" now?o.O(regreadless to any CF games event).since when?people are farming for a decade and just now they start to 'ban' for it?I don't talk people who use wm and softwares and farm on 16 bots from 1 pc...now even kill our 2 laptops or friends is illegal?even if it's not "bot" and they actually physically move keyboard?or do 1v1 in/out in battle pass and other events can acually get us permed?as much as I know ,when saidin dictated the rules he clearly stated billion times that farming is frowned upon but not forbidden...and there is nothing in the tos that say we can't kill our laptops and do whatever we pleased in the game as long as we don't hurt any one else time .so now if I see kids with their friends "farming" battle pass in/out or people "idle" time missions and not play manually or any thing other similar,so I can actually report them?o.O

Comments