Discord random bans

The last few months everything started to be cringy in cf discord including random bans ,some people are getting banned for no reason even when they join the server for the 1st time they get a random ban before getting a serious evidence its kinda shame to see this game going down step by step sadly im in the server and i see it every day i see some people talking how ever they want and when ever they want and some people are getting mouth shut or getting banned for saying something the deivs doesnt like my experience with the other gaming companies i have never seen this type of stuff in their servers even if u talk bad about their games gonna show the cap for ubisoft/electronic Arts (apex legends server) when u say anything u dont like or bad talk about their game they never ban u or trying to **** u off with anyways the admins talks to u trying to make sure u arent mad anymore about their game and they try to fix the problem all the point is everyone has a hope to see this game better which will never happened and the much discord bans for talking or arguing about something is kinda sad but me and some people on cf discord gonna ban this to smilegate west to make our game better.