Fix Storage/Items System Please

I think most players would agree it can be annoying having items that stack up and cant be deleted or dismantled in anyway, for example if you win DEC (desert eagle camo) from the black market GP crates it can't be dismantled or deleted, if youre buying multiple crates just for coupons or to spend GP for event or whatever you can end up winning multiple permanent guns that will clutter your storage, i also think it should be possible to be able to dismantle/delete/ or even sell any timed weapon and maybe even items, during spinning the christmas wheel i won a lot of mg3 gold's, upon veiwing my storage in game after, theirs like 20+ seperate mg3' gold timed guns... i also would appreciate the ability to stack timed items of the same kind, for example, winning bullet proof helms or vests, and a ton of other items for example can be won and not stacked with an already owned item of the same kind which basically is like you won nothing at all, im sure every crossfire player understands what im saying, so please do something to fix the way items are stacked and give us the ability to clear up some storage space and make things nice and neat for ourselves, thanks for reading :)

If you would like to show your opinion to these features being implemented into the game please vote here.