Ribbon 80 reward

Hello guys

Most veteran stopped make event ribbons after got ak 47 Mine gold
A long and boring way from 75 ribbon to 100 for a knife is useless and we won't even use it
So my suggestion is to add a cop pistol for 80 ribbon or 85 as you like,This pistol will be of help full to many people who have bad luck on the black market
Everyone knows you have to buy a lot of crate to have a better chance
Some veteran players will also be revived to focus on events ribbon again

Comments

• +1 bro.I fully agree.

Ribbons are hard to get these days.they rarely add any new ones,and the number is limited of the people who actually care about them.There should really be 60/70/80/90 ribbons rewards,the people with 50+ ribbons are mostly old school players,it could be a really nice "at least something" good for veterans "gift",if they don't care about old players and for them a 12 year old players are the same as 1 day players..so they can at least "compensate" them by something like that like ribbons for collect those for so many years and barely get something out of it

Look for example at the Brasil version - there is not a single hacker on their top 100 zm list/they get all our 40/50/75/100 ribbons rewards for free on their mp mall / their GM's gave a "compensation" to them a permanent m4 and barrett vips /there they need to do 70 wins on ranked pvp while here need 250/there need 2 weapons max 3 for for complete a collection while here need 8-12 weapons/they kept running the free events alongside the battle pass and didn't cancel them/the win rate there is actually reasonable and people are able to with 3-4 weapons from 100 crates.

Our GM's can really do better in order to get any near to the level of our "rival" versions.they really need to justify all the zp the players are buying.