(GP Only) Channel For Fair And More Interesting Gameplay

Hello !!

I would like to suggest to CrossFire GMs and other staff (if there is any) to create a GP only channel where players can compete on equal terms with equal chances.
I met a lot of people that would support this idea.

The problem nowadays on crossfire is that female chars along with m4IB give the player unfair advantage over the others. Whatever others might say, female chars are more difficult to hit.
That's a consequence of buying zp, you get the advantage, okey.

But why not make one channel where players can compete on equal ground and see how good they really are. In my opinion a lot of people would be happy to see this becoming a reality and there would be much less hate among the players since you wouldn't be left feeling as you never even had a chance, because of unfair advantage VIP players have. The only person you could blame then is yourself.

Undoubtedly, this would attract more players to come and play the game in my opinion.

I think this is a great suggestion and I don't see a reason for not implementing it in a CrossFire in the future.

TheHome.

Comments

• CF is pay2win and people pay to have an advantage. It is a good suggestion but will never happen because of the business model this game has, simple as that. With skill you can still beat 99% of vip players and there is scrims where people play esl/cfs/gp weapons only, if that kind of gameplay interests you get into the scene or join a clan/team that does these kind of matches.

Edit: M4 CFS(not CFS 2015 version) has 100% wallbang so if you want to combat vip m4s use that.
  • Get K-2, kill everyting in sight. Seriously, K-2 is so damn underrated. I've kept it in bag for quite a while now and I honestly use it more than anything at the moment. I've been using it in ranked and things have been going pretty good for me. Potato teammates on the other hand... but that's another topic. There are GP weapons in the item shop that kick ass, and so in the black market.
  • hwjhwj wrote: »
    Get K-2, kill everyting in sight. Seriously, K-2 is so damn underrated. I've kept it in bag for quite a while now and I honestly use it more than anything at the moment. I've been using it in ranked and things have been going pretty good for me. Potato teammates on the other hand... but that's another topic. There are GP weapons in the item shop that kick ass, and so in the black market.

G36K, XM8, SCAR-Light, K2, TAR-21etc... There are many great GP guns. Some on par or better overall than many VIP guns.

I always carry my M4 Iron Beast, but I seldom use it. If there are a lot of laggers i use it, as it is better than any other weapon I have for burst spraying. Otherwise I prefer my G3, FN-Fal, MK18 or AK-47 Anniversary (But I try to switch around, so I don't get stuck using the same weapons all the time). I also tend to pull out the M4 - Iron Beast if i see anyone complain about VIP's in game, I also try to choose them over other enemies, when I have the chance. I always hated whiners in any game and take great pleasure in irritating them even more, any game-legal way I can.:D

The hit-zones aren't smaller on female-chars, that was debunked long ago. So if you feel like they are harder to hit, it's because you tell yourself they are. The hit-registry is another thing though, but that is true for all characters. VIP chars are generally easier to hit, because of their loud color's.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

G36K

Yes, this. I'm gonna put it in bag now as well :P
  • Sounds like fun , some GP weapons are great like berretta AR 70 for example does a ton of damage with decent fire-rate , the K-2 is a good one as well and the scar light was considered a noob weapon long time ago . so yea +1 or maybe they should do an event with GP chars / weapons only.
    Painanator wrote: »

The hit-zones aren't smaller on female-chars, that was debunked long ago. So if you feel like they are harder to hit, it's because you tell yourself they are. The hit-registry is another thing though, but that is true for all characters. VIP chars are generally easier to hit, because of their loud color's.

Wow really ! , I always thought female char has less hitbox
  • very good idea! but GM and others no want to do this.... in Russia server we (simple users) created own rules on a specific server this is server 4 chennel 13. in this server we play only with aka47 m4a1 default, awm DE colt and all. who play with noob weapons or other weapons we fast kick and say ; come to publick. this is server for default weapons!
    by the way, on the Russian server we (simple users) created own rules on a specific server this is server 4 chenel 10 (this is f@rm server) we do fast events, bandage, exp time and other. and the main thing is that it is legal, since it is not prohibited by the user agreement
    we (simple users ) also solved the problem with inexperienced players in the ZM mode. If your need play in ZM you come play to lieutenant server (if your rank is less than lieutenant you cannot enter the server).
    players who have reached the rank of lieutenant are already experienced. also on this server you can very quickly find a ZM room, peoples, and so on.

it would be very nice if the Russian server was connected to the West one. we would bring these rules to you and it would be better and more interesting to play.
  • Sounds like fun , some GP weapons are great like berretta AR 70 for example does a ton of damage with decent fire-rate , the K-2 is a good one as well and the scar light was considered a noob weapon long time ago . so yea +1 or maybe they should do an event with GP chars / weapons only.

Wow really ! , I always thought female char has less hitbox

I also did a long time. But apparently they are the same no-matter what char you use. The chars are different size, hit-boxes are not. Might seem like that though sometimes because this games wonky hit-reg.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • vittadhfg wrote: »
    very good idea! but GM and others no want to do this.... in Russia server we (simple users) created own rules on a specific server this is server 4 chennel 13. in this server we play only with aka47 m4a1 default, awm DE colt and all. who play with noob weapons or other weapons we fast kick and say ; come to publick. this is server for default weapons!
    by the way, on the Russian server we (simple users) created own rules on a specific server this is server 4 chenel 10 (this is f@rm server) we do fast events, bandage, exp time and other. and the main thing is that it is legal, since it is not prohibited by the user agreement
    we (simple users ) also solved the problem with inexperienced players in the ZM mode. If your need play in ZM you come play to lieutenant server (if your rank is less than lieutenant you cannot enter the server).
    players who have reached the rank of lieutenant are already experienced. also on this server you can very quickly find a ZM room, peoples, and so on.

It would be very nice if the Russian server was connected to the West one. we would bring these rules to you and it would be better and more interesting to play.

Since it seems GMs will never make this a reality (based on opinions you guys have), then we should make this happen by ourselves. We should choose a channel (not necessarily even server) and start to implement the same idea you had/did in CF Russia.

I would advise to choose a channel in Alpha server since in others ping is a little bit higher (50 on Alpha and 85 on others for me personally).
    Perhaps channel 10.

Thanks for feedback fellas and let's start improving the game experience. This will also help new players to not lose motivation that quickly, since they wouldn't be sprayed down every time by VIP "pros" using OP weapons like m4IB. Also, people like to be a part of some kind of community (thus clans) and this shall improve communication between them (players).