ZM Random Box Prizes ( Zombie Mode Extra Shop)

Hello,

I have searched everywhere, but could not find a FULL list with ALL the prizes from ZM Random Box.

Anyone has a FULL list?

So far i have won:

ZM3 Weapon Piece
ZM1 Weapon Piece
Ragingbull-buster Piece
Cronus Beamsaber Piece
Colossus MIni Piece

Thank you

Comments

• luispt23 wrote: »
    hello,

i have searched everywhere, but could not find a full list with all the prizes from zm random box.

Anyone has a full list?

So far i have won:

Zm3 weapon piece ( aa-12 inf ) (200 piece)
    zm1 weapon piece ( awm long bill & marlin + p90 wildshot wasp ) (200)
    ragingbull-buster piece
    cronus beamsaber piece (200)
    colossus mini piece (200)

new input : M240b tesla (200)
    sr-25 burning shot (200)
    arm warmonger fists (200)
    guardian fists (200)
    colossus gauntlet (200)
    haze dagger normal & laser (200)
    hk 417 relic (200)
    m4 laser normal + m4 laser red ivory
    gg wildshot normal piece
    overlord mace (200)
    persona blade rage & void (200)
    sg normal piece

thank you

all x5 piece random of previous zm maps that ofers piece of weapons or melees so u have to max all in order to trick into giving u what u need ( all 200 max piece )
  • tase2nelu wrote: »

all x5 piece random of previous zm maps that ofers piece of weapons or melees so u have to max all in order to trick into giving u what u need ( all 200 max piece )

Thank you very much! very helpfull!!
  • tase2nelu wrote: »

I think I'm pepega, basically you want to get max fragments on stuff you don't want so you can avoid them from the box? Hope I got that right
  • Ztur wrote: »

I think I'm pepega, basically you want to get max fragments on stuff you don't want so you can avoid them from the box? Hope I got that right

You got it, 5head
  • Ztur wrote: »

The game never cared for how much puzzles you got. You can have 200 and still drop the same ones.
  • The game never cared for how much puzzles you got. You can have 200 and still drop the same ones.

For some crates when this happens, it will let you retry opening the box. You'll have to go back to the area where you choose servers or restart the game first though. Void-boss crate is one example.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator
    edited July 2021
    Byers123 wrote: »
    Weapon extraordinariness was rarely truly been clear and players were regularly compelled to base a weapons extraordinariness off their divider purchase costs or by basically moving them from the secret box.

Link removed

Huh? What?
    JackPain (Sweden)