Laughable

I just got banned for 3 days, because I called someone "arab bot" in PM after he spammed me counltess insults in arabic while in game, because he thought I was cheating. I literally just said that phrase, nothing else. Ty Z8games xd

Comments

• [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6950190]Answering to insults with an insult is not the solution, you should take print screen and send ticket to z8, however in regard with your temp ban you can only obtain more details via support tickets.[/QUOTE]

Well, I didn't screenshot anything, because I get such messages every day and I doesn't bother me most of the times. But saying "arab bot" is a bannble offense? LMAO!
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6950192]Since you was using a nation name i think was classified as a harassment in regard with nationality ( tho if you was just saying bot most like that single word won't count as an infraction ).[/QUOTE]

I just said that because he was spamming arabic non stop, how is this considered harassment in regard with nationality? I could cares less, it's just 3 days but that's completly laughable.
  • With all due respect dude I'm really glad that you got banned as people who spread toxicity in game should be punished , also the ban is reasonable - not too long nor too short - unfortunately this does mean you will miss the weekend crates.

I just said that because he was spamming arabic non stop, how is this considered harassment in regard with nationality? I could cares less, it's just 3 days but that's completly laughable.
    Well if you don't understand then just ignore it right ? you don't understand what he is typing and you don't need to , no harm no foul.
  • I just got banned for 3 days, because I called someone "arab bot" in PM after he spammed me counltess insults in arabic while in game, because he thought I was cheating. I literally just said that phrase, nothing else. Ty Z8games xd

failed admins and server supports xd

i recently got a temp ban on forums on main LMAO! “Repeated tozicity” more like butthurt mods and admins
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6950192]Since you was using a nation name i think was classified as a harassment in regard with nationality[/QUOTE]

Just mention a region/nationality name doesn't necessary means 'racist'.sometimes people don't know how to refer to someone they know nothing about, like strangers etc' ,so they refer to them by their nationality

Today's people are getting ban for just say a name of a country?like if I'd say "amaricans are bad at tennis" = ban ?really man?

I doubt that most normal thinking people everywhere would even consider this statement "harassment in regard with nationality" for calling someone "bot" in a kids video game.(please don't twist gm's abnormal desire to ban people without a reason into call innocents a "bad and racist people")

I think the problem is in the variety of the people in the game,which are from way too many different places..Starting from the staff,I humbly believe canadians/americans are trying to portray a 'perfect humans' picture,like "we are not racist,not,not se.xist,not h.omophobe,we are not discriminating against anyone or anything or any group of people"(I wonder what their comedy shows are about when they can't talk about men & woman/politics/lgbt).if they manage a global version of a game,that have lots of different people,then they should understand that their american mentality doesn't take effect in lots of other places that are out of there,in fact at half planet express opinions,emotions.blunt remarks,speak loud about political things is kinda the norma there,they doesn't even make a big deal from it(what I mean is - some people see it different from them,what looks like 'racism' and 'unacceptable rude behavior" to them is looking like a normal thing to say to the players that are not from canada and don't understand why their accounts are banned as they don't know what they did wrong.Instead of act like martyr's and try to 'force' their american mentality on half of the world,they better of start with work on themselves,and understand that in other places things work differently and people see things differently from them).It must be lots of pressure to live in Canada,when people need to think x1000 times before say something,for not accidentally hurt some group of people,and that people are not eligible to think there and half of their opinions are illegal to have.gg democracy.I don't know if I could live there.

• Just mention a region/nationality name doesn't necessary means 'racist'.sometimes people don't know how to refer to someone they know nothing about, like strangers etc' ,so they refer to them by their nationality

Today's people are getting ban for just say a name of a country?like if I'd say "amaricans are bad at tennis" = ban ?really man?

So you think generalizing an entire nationality in a derargatory way is okay? Okay...
    There is a difference between calling someone you don't know "Hey, American dude" for example and calling someone an "arab bot"

Arabs are not a nationality. Arabs are a race. OP was simply racist. He generalized the other user in a negative way, hence got banned. He can be happy it is just a three day ban.

Z8games have house rules. Not a national mentality. It doesn't matter how the mentality of Americans or Canadians is. When you create an account, you agree to their rules. No matter how your nationality acts. If your culture finds it okay to make racist or nationalist remarks or insult people based on those things, it is your issue. You agree to not doing it in the game.
    When you are here, you do not play by "oh my culture shows emotions, so I can call someone bad things". You play by Z8s rules. The faster you understand this, the better for you.
    It is not their job to cater to any screwed-up culture or nationality, it is your job to accept their rules. If you find this too hard, play a different game.
  • You could have just replied with ''No U'' until he gets bored you know. It works every time

• So you think generalizing an entire nationality in a derargatory way is okay? Okay...
    There is a difference between calling someone you don't know "Hey, American dude" for example and calling someone an "arab bot"

Arabs are not a nationality. Arabs are a race. OP was simply racist. He generalized the other user in a negative way, hence got banned. He can be happy it is just a three day ban.

Z8games have house rules. Not a national mentality. It doesn't matter how the mentality of Americans or Canadians is. When you create an account, you agree to their rules. No matter how your nationality acts. If your culture finds it okay to make racist or nationalist remarks or insult people based on those things, it is your issue. You agree to not doing it in the game.
    When you are here, you do not play by "oh my culture shows emotions, so I can call someone bad things". You play by Z8s rules. The faster you understand this, the better for you.
    It is not their job to cater to any screwed-up culture or nationality, it is your job to accept their rules. If you find this too hard, play a different game.

hello man

what I mean was is that sometimes they make something out of nothing.

and give such a big titles to some players as call them 'racist' for nothing is kinda absord.

where were their "rules" back at 2009-15 when every 2nd thread was calling egypt or brazil "the cancer of crossfire" and people in game were insult each other in every single game?

just watch these days left few players - they scared to even use their keyboard while in game and even write hello,becuase they know the left administration are insane people who ban every 2nd player for dumb reasons.

"bot/noob" is not an insult,it's just nerds phrase.

"the rules/tos" - who read the tosh?in the end - it's a game,and a gaming forum,discord...people here for have fun,and not for be under the follow of dictatorship rules and canadians beliefs as twist every little c.rap goes out of 12 year old kids mouth into "racism/sex.sim/harassment".

I wonder if any parents everywhere would go to their friends and say "my kid was banned in a video game and was being called 'racist and disturber,troublemaker" by the admins of that game" ,'what did he say'."he called someone bot" ..I doubt people would even consider this answer,most people everywhere would think the person who banned that kid run away from a hospital or something.

by the 'rules' also kids under 16 are not allowed to play,and account sharing in not allowed and lots of other things...so now people need 'report' every kid they see for being under that age?or remove jessy mod role only because she shared her account with her husband [wa] ?...isn't it enough we lost great mods like able and vu.dot.fizzeq.bunny only because of it admins nonsense?and that danah left only because kanadian?and tuga/]B/frozzenpizza/fail*a*lot/kitta and lots of other decent players who left because of this administration?
  • [USER="7597733"][MOD]ShadowRo[/USER]

All the things that are "forbidden" in that "tos" , are what people are talking about in real life-talk about other countries and latest news happening worldwide/talk about politics/make "wife jokes" about women/sport/their marital relations life,thats what people are talk about irl.with your 'rules' what you say to the players is 'you can talk in game about whatever you want as long as it's not important',and left them to be able to talk about only unicorn and ducks (like the kids in discord).by those rules you take all the topics from people,so if someone wants to make a "big talk" and talk about real things and talk about something a bit more serious than a spongebob diving in a chocolate swimming pool ,they can't.z8games went downhill/the wrong way in the latest years with such an actions as limit the the level of discourse only to people with the cognitive capacities of 11 year old's.funny thing is people had more freedom to speak their minds in 2013 on these forums than 2021.

Yeah.other games also have tos,with exact the same rules as this game,but in lots of other cases this wall of text is just a bureaucracy and no one force them or even care,not even the people who wrote those rules,in lots of games some even just copy paste a tos to their game from other games only for a legal protection...somewhy in lots of other games,even other version of cf like cf br / and cf ru I see people insults everyone and everything calling others a "rooster" and lots of other words to their families and genders,se.xual explicit content and nothing happens to their accounts.as they know the game dead enough,and if they start to ban everyone for silly reasons they would end up closing their servers.sometimes need to make a healthy mind discretion,like if a person make a "you so bad mod" thread and insult him 30 times on that thread,then yes he deserve a ban,but if other user make a wall of text post in a thread without any bad interest and because of 1 inappropriate word on that wall of text he gets treated and moderated and gets banned exactly like the person who made an entire thread full of insults,that's just an excessive and unreasonable action.and very bad for beez.such an action should be taked only when it necessary.kanadian attuide like "I don't care even if I stay with 20 players in the game,if someone breaks the rules bye bye",is a very ignorant approach.he don't care to let his own game die by ban everyone and make his customers,the people who put the food on his table,mad?!

People hear from their friends stories like "I get banned for 30 days for calling someone noob egy" and they see it with a crooked eye,they think the game losing their mind more and more with everyday,which in the end makes them to quit the game as well with their friends.you can make a senseless rules and then explain the "logic behinde them" all you wants,if anyone interested to hear,like government bodies,but in the end it just a 35 year old gm's banning a 11 year old kid for calling someone "bot" and accusing an 11 year old kid who eat runny nose while jumping between games with "racism and harassment" (good they didn't blame those kids with race destruction and starting 2nd world war).

Laws breaking/punishment/consequences in real life and video games are not the same...if they act tough in such a places like gaming forum and ban almost everyone by "the behalf of the rules/tos" for calling some one "sweden noob" ,they would just look silly.
  • [USER="7597733"][MOD]ShadowRo[/USER]

All the things that are "forbidden" in that "tos" , are what people are talking about in real life-talk about other countries and latest news happening worldwide/talk about politics/make "wife jokes" about women/sport/their marital relations life,thats what people are talk about irl.with your 'rules' what you say to the players is 'you can talk in game about whatever you want as long as it's not important',and left them to be able to talk about only unicorn and ducks (like the kids in discord).by those rules you take all the topics from people,so if someone wants to make a "big talk" and talk about real things and talk about something a bit more serious than a spongebob diving in a chocolate swimming pool ,they can't.z8games went downhill/the wrong way in the latest years with such an actions as limit the the level of discourse only to people with the cognitive capacities of 11 year old's.funny thing is people had more freedom to speak their minds in 2013 on these forums than 2021.

Yeah.other games also have tos,with exact the same rules as this game,but in lots of other cases this wall of text is just a bureaucracy and no one force them or even care,not even the people who wrote those rules,in lots of games some even just copy paste a tos to their game from other games only for a legal protection...somewhy in lots of other games,even other version of cf like cf br / and cf ru I see people insults everyone and everything calling others a "rooster" and lots of other words to their families and genders,se.xual explicit content and nothing happens to their accounts.as they know the game dead enough,and if they start to ban everyone for silly reasons they would end up closing their servers.sometimes need to make a healthy mind discretion,like if a person make a "you so bad mod" thread and insult him 30 times on that thread,then yes he deserve a ban,but if other user make a wall of text post in a thread without any bad interest and because of 1 inappropriate word on that wall of text he gets treated and moderated and gets banned exactly like the person who made an entire thread full of insults,that's just an excessive and unreasonable action.and very bad for beez.such an action should be taked only when it necessary.kanadian attuide like "I don't care even if I stay with 20 players in the game,if someone breaks the rules bye bye",is a very ignorant approach.he don't care to let his own game die by ban everyone and make his customers,the people who put the food on his table,mad?!

People hear from their friends stories like "I get banned for 30 days for calling someone noob egy" and they see it with a crooked eye,they think the game losing their mind more and more with everyday,which in the end makes them to quit the game as well with their friends.you can make a senseless rules and then explain the "logic behinde them" all you wants,if anyone interested to hear,like government bodies,but in the end it just a 35 year old gm's banning a 11 year old kid for calling someone "bot" and accusing an 11 year old kid who eat runny nose while jumping between games with "racism and harassment" (good they didn't blame those kids with race destruction and starting 2nd world war).

Laws breaking/punishment/consequences in real life and video games are not the same...if they act tough in such a places like gaming forum and ban almost everyone by "the behalf of the rules/tos" for calling some one "sweden noob" ,they would just look silly.

I also agree that it is a silly ban, if everything said about how it happened is true. It's a bit too stringent of a interpretation of the rules if that is the case. But we can't really now, if that happened exactly as said. It isn't a coincidence that witness testimony is usually classed as the the least reliable evidence in a court. Even if a person things he remember it exactly like it was, the human memory is a strange thing. As we are not allowed to see replays publicly, none of us will ever know what happens that causes someone to get punished in the game.

As for speaking IRL, well it depends on what country you are in (culture and laws) and also the ones who upholds said laws. As one person may be more severe and another more lenient. But it usually works like this (at least should work like this, by definition).

Freedom of Opinion - You are allowed to have whatever personal beliefs you have, as long as those beliefs doesn't make you break any other laws in the country you are in. Well you can still have those opinion and beliefs and act accordingly, but you will still be punished.

Freedom of Speech - You are allowed to say whatever you want, as long as you know that you might be punished for saying something that breaks the countries other laws (e.g. Hate Crimes, Discrimination and Slander etc...)

As I said before, it depends what is okay, where you are. We must also remember that views might change with the time.
    In Sweden when I was 18-20, it was totally fine to say that you thought someone was sexy at a club or pub. You could usually get away with grabbing someones butt at the same club or pub, if they didn't like it, the worst thing that happened was that you got a slap or a drink in your face. These days you can get sued for sexual harassment for both of those things. Handicapped used to be a legit thing to call some one sitting in a wheel-chair, just 7-10 years ago (Though my father liked to be called wheelchair-idiot or wheelchair-psycho:D), Today it's considered demeaning to say that someone is handicapped here in Sweden. Your supposed to say that said person has a Function Variation. Same things for nationality, race and gender. Truth is that the majority of the people those things include doesn't really care and take no offense, but there is a very loud minority that does and media and politicians like to listen to those that are loudest.
    JackPain (Sweden)

• So you think generalizing an entire nationality in a derargatory way is okay? Okay...

"generalizing an entire nationality derogatory way",it's not like he is Trump with 50mil followers on fb or like as he went to the bbc news and exposed his opinions in front of the entire world,or like he is a leader of a "racial revolution"...he just sent him a pm in a game a with a nerdy expressions that no one would ever know about , it just a kid sending a pm to other kid in a game .I agree with other posts above , sometime they really make something out of nothing.

I don't think the 7 year old kids in cf even know what racist means for give them such a descriptions ,they just play a game and insult others on the game and feel lots of courage behind the keyboard,that's happens on the internet.
  • Anyway, I forgot how to laugh at night. Bro, you don't mind too much.People use the rules in the game (in the virtual world) as well as in the world. They interpret it as it suits them. They apply sound rules from time to time, you can look.He tells. Considering all users the same application on May 11WE ARE WAITING IN AN EXTERNAL WAY.I SAY IMPARTIALLY.EVEN OUR FRIENDS THAT UNDERSTAND THE COMMENT AND PARTICIPATED.
  • I get mute for the same stupid reason as op

7 days mute on dc few days ago

I just made a riddle - about a movie name ,I associated Africans as people who run fast because the movie name contain the word 'fast' and it was required.

The riddle I made - "what is a person who is half african and half german?fast and furious"

I was actually sure it was a cleaver riddle - took me few days to think about it

And 5 minuets after it i get muted.when send a ticket they said "for racial joke" .

The ease they call people "racist" and give them such a titles for every tiny thing...this is absord,most people won't even consider this game support replies,they become more and more braindead with everyday.instead of tell the truth that they removed me because they wanted to,they call me by names and shows me as a bad racist person.
    Anyway, I forgot how to laugh at night. Bro, you don't mind too much.People use the rules in the game (in the virtual world) as well as in the world. They interpret it as it suits them. They apply sound rules from time to time, you can look.He tells. Considering all users the same application on May 11WE ARE WAITING IN AN EXTERNAL WAY.I SAY IMPARTIALLY.EVEN OUR FRIENDS THAT UNDERSTAND THE COMMENT AND PARTICIPATED.

lol bro you so funny
  • in russian version no make big deal

players in russia and braziliya insults other player mom call em shluxa and prastitotka and gm's do nothing.

this is very funny call people like this for so little reasons =) if no want get bad words from kids feel like hero's behinde pc,do not use internet
  • Saoron wrote: »
    I get mute for the same stupid reason as op

7 days mute on dc few days ago

I just made a riddle - about a movie name ,I associated Africans as people who run fast because the movie name contain the word 'fast' and it was required.

The riddle I made - "what is a person who is half african and half german?fast and furious"

I was actually sure it was a cleaver riddle - took me few days to think about it

And 5 minuets after it i get muted.when send a ticket they said "for racial joke" .

The ease they call people "racist" and give them such a titles for every tiny thing...this is absord,most people won't even consider this game support replies,they become more and more braindead with everyday.instead of tell the truth that they removed me because they wanted to,they call me by names and shows me as a bad racist person.

lol bro you so funny

The reason for this to happen is that you were banned 3 days before.3 days, 7 days, 15 days, 30 days and last perm respectively an advice to turn off f2.
  • RaminoLo wrote: »

"generalizing an entire nationality derogatory way",it's not like he is Trump with 50mil followers on fb or like as he went to the bbc news and exposed his opinions in front of the entire world,or like he is a leader of a "racial revolution"...he just sent him a pm in a game a with a nerdy expressions that no one would ever know about , it just a kid sending a pm to other kid in a game .I agree with other posts above , sometime they really make something out of nothing.

I don't think the 7 year old kids in cf even know what racist means for give them such a descriptions ,they just play a game and insult others on the game and feel lots of courage behind the keyboard,that's happens on the internet.

It doesn't matte how he did it. There is a clear, easily readable rule in the terms of use he agreed to obey. It doesn't matter if he acted like Trump or simply insulted one dude. He broke the rule. He talked ****, he got hit.
    And if the 7 year old kid, who is technically not even allowed to play the game breaks rules, he gets banned if one reports him. He will learn it. Children at the age of 5 acquire the skill of learning from their mistakes. It is evolutionary and shows that a brain evolved past the age of 5. And then we have other people who rather discuss than learning from their mistake.

• It doesn't matte how he did it. There is a clear, easily readable rule in the terms of use he agreed to obey. It doesn't matter if he acted like Trump or simply insulted one dude. He broke the rule. He talked ****, he got hit.
    And if the 7 year old kid, who is technically not even allowed to play the game breaks rules, he gets banned if one reports him. He will learn it. Children at the age of 5 acquire the skill of learning from their mistakes. It is evolutionary and shows that a brain evolved past the age of 5. And then we have other people who rather discuss than learning from their mistake.

He didn't "act like ....",if you read carefully the op you can see the the other guy was provoking and irritating him for a full game,such as annoying him in the game room few seconds prior to it calling him by arabic words in every single round and found it amusing to see op become mad.

I have 11 vips,and sometimes players with smile rank (who don't care to be banned on it smily face as it empty account),are insulting me for make me insult them back and report me like I'm the one started only for screw up my account

Thats happens and it ridiculous that GMos are accepting these kind of reports from kids.
  • RaminoLo wrote: »

He didn't "act like ....",if you read carefully the op you can see the the other guy was provoking and irritating him for a full game,such as annoying him in the game room few seconds prior to it calling him by arabic words in every single round and found it amusing to see op become mad.

I have 11 vips,and sometimes players with smile rank (who don't care to be banned on it smily face as it empty account),are insulting me for make me insult them back and report me like I'm the one started only for screw up my account

Thats happens and it ridiculous that GMos are accepting these kind of reports from kids.

Learn to read quotes. He has way to block people. It can be done in a room, in the lobby and with a chat line. He should've just blocked him and report for insulting.
    If you insult people back, without ignoring them or reporting them, you broke the same rule. There is no rule that "you are allowed to insult back just because someone insulted you". There is a NO INSULT AT ANY TIME ANYWHERE rule. Simply, do not INSULT AT ALL. If that is so hard for you to understand, you get what you deserve.
    And GMs are not "accepring ridiculous reports from kids" They accept valid reports where YOU broke the rules. Is it that hard for you to understand?
  • That's what a lot of griefers, toxic players and/or people that want a reaction want, I've had a lot of players insult me (Not just CF) I just laugh it off, there's nothing they can say that would really get a reaction from me. Don't get me wrong it is difficult at times not to answer back but just do what i do write LOL and after a while they gonna leave you alone, and do make sure to screenshot everything negative they say because they want you to insult back so they can report you.
  • Let's all agree that we not agree

If they want to act tough on the internet and make a "regime" in a video game and take action on every minor violation they see (aka "ban everyone"),and make an even bigger joke of the game and themselves ...so be it...
  • Some of the replies were simply hilarious. The guys saying I deserved it, speak like they literally never trashtalked themselves, but I guess they feel butthurt because they are also offended by my "big insult" lmao. People get offended over anything nowadays. It was a silly ban, I have seen worse insults not getting punished. I gave the reason why I reffered to the players' race, people who still get this as a racist slurp are braindead and I won't bother saying anything to change their mind.

[QUOTE=[GM]xavz;n6950323]That's what a lot of griefers, toxic players and/or people that want a reaction want, I've had a lot of players insult me (Not just CF) I just laugh it off, there's nothing they can say that would really get a reaction from me. Don't get me wrong it is difficult at times not to answer back but just do what i do write LOL and after a while they gonna leave you alone, and do make sure to screenshot everything negative they say because they want you to insult back so they can report you. [/QUOTE]

I have been playing since 2010 and got countless over countless insults, trashtalks and griefing over these 11 years. I do answer back sometimes I admit it, but only when they annoy me the whole game. I don't bother with replays/screenshots/reports anymore, otherwise I would have 20-30 pages of reports in support and you might consider hiring me to that department lol.

Anyways, I still insist it was a silly ban and the GM team who seem to love this specific race and overprotect them, should also protect the rest of the players from these guys sometimes.

Lock thread request.
  • We don't play favoritism doesn't matter who you are, where you are from, etc. If a player reports someone else with evidence of toxicity, slurs/insults, etc we will act accordingly. The key is to not fall for their games of answering back or paying attention to them, again it's really hard trust me but as soon as they see the other person replied with an insult they will report. I get the fact that you would have to send countless reports about said users every time you get insulted, but ignoring them and just laughing it off will make them bored and they will move on.
  • Let's all agree that we not agree

If they want to act tough on the internet and make a "regime" in a video game and take action on every minor violation they see (aka "ban everyone"),and make an even bigger joke of the game and themselves ...so be it...

You are the aequivalent of a flat earther but with the rules you can clearly read.
    It is their game. They can do whatever they want. Would you like me to come to your house and thrash all your stuff, hit you 10 times in the face with a bat and then crap on your floor, and when you call the police I say you just want to act tough and make a "regime"?
    You cannot be serious with what you are typing. Noone could, it is simply ridiculous and dumb.

• You cannot be serious with what you are typing.

I could say the same to you. You relate not following rules in an online game with someone bashing to a private property and assaulting you? That was a very bad example. I get Adigagever's point. In comparison with assaulting someone, when you definitely call the police and the perpetrator gets arrested, here in online games it's in the administration's choice if they want to act aggressivly and enforce every rule or be more sensitive with such matters and ignore them sometimes. And I have seen many such occasions when people insult and get away with it.
    They will do whetever they like in the end of the day, but each GM has a different view in matters like this.
  • Also, I asked for a thread lock. I made my point, ban is lifted, so there is no point continuing this.

• You are the aequivalent of a flat earther but with the rules you can clearly read.
    It is their game. They can do whatever they want. Would you like me to come to your house and thrash all your stuff, hit you 10 times in the face with a bat and then crap on your floor, and when you call the police I say you just want to act tough and make a "regime"?
    You cannot be serious with what you are typing. Noone could, it is simply ridiculous and dumb.

That comparison is a bit off. It would be more like 2 drunk people calling each other names IRL (maybe with a punch or two involved) and the GM is the cop answering a complain. It can end like this by my experience:

1. The Cop makes them stop fighting and they all leave peacefully. (Usually happens this way)
    2. The Cop punish them both for being idiots and not following the law. (Second, most usual way it end, especially if it's a rookie as they wanna go the Judge Dredd Way to impress)
    3. The Cop laughs and tell em to grow up (Happens some times, it's usually an older cop)
    4. The Cop singles out and punish one person (Very unusual, but can happen)

Number 4 is usually what happens here though, sadly. I can't understand way. as punishing two people would probably be way more fun and they'll still be following their laws.:p
    Also, I asked for a thread lock. I made my point, ban is lifted, so there is no point continuing this.

Just because you open something up, doesn't mean you are allowed to close it, beware.:D
    JackPain (Sweden)

• You are the aequivalent of a flat earther but with the rules you can clearly read.

Well,with such an attitude as "it's our game and we do whatever we want",no one would play their game then.

If you come to a game ,and it servers are broken for a year,most of the rooms infected with hackers,you buy crates for 180$ and win nothing and then you come to their game website and tell them "do something about the hackers and servers ,not a single thing works in the game",and then they reply to you "don't tell us what to do,whining kid" and 2 hours after it you find out your account is banned for that random post for "GM's harassment,inappropriate forum post and provoke a negative response" and they accuse you with beyond excessive slanders and then tell you "you broke the game rules"..would you play it!?would you recommend it to your friends?would you even consider all of that situation or just laugh it off and move on to other game?

And what about bring a half naked female characters and a casino machine into a game full of kids!?all what the game does with their events and zp sales is to encourage kids to drop school for play cf all day long and steal their mom's visa.
  • what a joke of a thread. its the internet. people say stuff. who cares????? well...clearly some people do LOOL!