Which mileage weapon to get?

So I am torn. The sniper is meh. I have enough Snipers. AWM-10Ann. and a R93. Unless the silver one has some special perk.
M4 Florence sure is nice, but I have a M4 Royal Guard maxed out, M4-Custom crystal and a M4 laser in the making. And I find the anime thing annoying.
D.E. Is one of the top contestants, as I only have a camo one with 8 shots. A 10 shot deagle would also fit nice into a Noble Silver bag with Nunchakus and the Evo.
The dragon sword. I remember it being OP in melee. I have the golden Xuan Yuan Sword. Is the dragon one better?
Last but not least the MG13. I enjoy playing non-conventional guns, but I dunno if this one has something standing out for it. I saw it has a two-shot bodyshot potential?
Which one should I get?

Comments

• So I am torn. The sniper is meh. I have enough Snipers. AWM-10Ann. and a R93. Unless the silver one has some special perk.
    M4 Florence sure is nice, but I have a M4 Royal Guard maxed out, M4-Custom crystal and a M4 laser in the making. And I find the anime thing annoying.
    D.E. Is one of the top contestants, as I only have a camo one with 8 shots. A 10 shot deagle would also fit nice into a Noble Silver bag with Nunchakus and the Evo.
    The dragon sword. I remember it being OP in melee. I have the golden Xuan Yuan Sword. Is the dragon one better?
    Last but not least the MG13. I enjoy playing non-conventional guns, but I dunno if this one has something standing out for it. I saw it has a two-shot bodyshot potential?
    Which one should I get?

I would go with the Deagle if I were you , 10 shots , fast draw & reload and a nice a skin to seal the deal it's slightly better than the camo ( +1 bullet and an extra mag ) , they dragon blade is an OP knife for sure and definitely better than the Xuan Yuan sword , it's kinda of a "toxic" weapon so I wouldn't really use it much as it makes the game less fun for other players but most people use these annoying weapons anyway so go for it if you really need a better knife (only if don't have a kukri / axe / jungle knife or bladed knuckles IMO ) , and don't bother with the MG13 it does have the 2-shot potential but good luck with that as the recoil - both spraying and tap firing - is just awful , buy it only when you have spare MP.

1- Deagle noble silver.
    2 - dragon blade.

• I would go with the Deagle if I were you , 10 shots , fast draw & reload and a nice a skin to seal the deal it's slightly better than the camo ( +1 bullet and an extra mag ) , they dragon blade is an OP knife for sure and definitely better than the Xuan Yuan sword , it's kinda of a "toxic" weapon so I wouldn't really use it much as it makes the game less fun for other players but most people use these annoying weapons anyway so go for it if you really need a better knife (only if don't have a kukri / axe / jungle knife or bladed knuckles IMO ) , and don't bother with the MG13 it does have the 2-shot potential but good luck with that as the recoil - both spraying and tap firing - is just awful , buy it only when you have spare MP.

1- Deagle noble silver.
    2 - dragon blade.

Cool, thanks. I have 3 axes. 10Anniv., Gold and Spider web ones. The war fan is a kukri reskin if I am not wrong.

• Cool, thanks. I have 3 axes. 10Anniv., Gold and Spider web ones. The war fan is a kukri reskin if I am not wrong.

Nice then go for the Deagle :D