Type56 is better than AK47

Hi! Yesterday I did a little testing and it kind of surprised me. I knew that Type56 is pretty much the same weapon as AK47 but it’s a different “model”. Damage is the same with both guns. I tested it on head, body, arm and leg. The difference is that the spray pattern is much more consistent and it goes more in the center after a few shots and the recoil easier to control. Rate of fire is the same on both guns

Head = 100 damage (insta kill with or without helmet)
Body = 41 damage
Arm = 31 damage
Leg = 23 damage

It won’t let me put the images of comparison so I’ll just put the link here.

https://ibb.co/fCTMGRF
https://ibb.co/hdMwLSf

Comments

• If you don’t agree with me, comment downbelow and lets see what you think.
  • Yea dude the type 56 is very good, I knew it had better recoil but never really played with it enough to know if it's practically better than the ak or not, same as the VKS, an overpowered sniper that no one uses.
  • Yea dude the type 56 is very good, I knew it had better recoil but never really played with it enough to know if it's practically better than the ak or not, same as the VKS, an overpowered sniper that no one uses.

VKS is beast just like VSK-94 used to be. I use VKS and it's OP as compared to other snipers. Well it's been 2 months since I am unable to log into the game so I can't say I still use VKS......

VKS is a close-mid range sniper rifle. It loses damage at long range. Most sniper only maps are long, so you'll be doing around ~95 damage per body shot. A sniper that can't 1-hit kill at long range is not very useful.
  • The sound was kinda off for me but overall it's better than AK indeed
  • xkennyPLx wrote: »

VKS is a close-mid range sniper rifle. It loses damage at long range. Most sniper only maps are long, so you'll be doing around ~95 damage per body shot. A sniper that can't 1-hit kill at long range is not very useful.

Thats true , It doesn't 1 shot at long ranges however in my experience that rarely happens to me the VKS 1 shots more often than one's would think. but man if it really did 1 shot in long ranges it would be OP as hell , it's the only sniper that is lightweight and has full accuracy - even while walking - and it does full damage through walls as well it's crazy.
  • CF uses the same mechanic as CS 1.6 and onwards. Guns have a recoil pattern and a randomized spread. The AK has less randomized spread, but a "worse" recoil model. Type56 has a "better" recoil pattern but more randomized spread. If you learn to use the AK really well, it is more reliable due to less randomness.

The reason why the AK is better than the Type56 is clearly seen in your screenshots. Look at the first 1-5 shots from the AK and then the other. The AK has a really narrow, straight-up recoil pattern, easier to master than the left-to-right randomType56 pattern.