Why are GMs such softies

You gotta do ur job but don’t forget the human element of being...well...human either. Banning legit players while cheaters are still running around the game nuking rounds left and right. Game is dieing and all they want to do is ban more legit people.

glad i was banned off the discord . Just a bunch of virgins on there.

keep banning more people and ultimately it will only impact your (i mean GMs) jobs.

you know who YOU are.

my discord : PARAM#4880

Ill be happy to meet up with any GM IRL i dont live too far from toronto. Lets see how well you do on the street without being a keyboard warrior. Banning people who have spent 10s and thousand of dollars for weak reasoning without a human element.

you know whats up.

Comments

• Joining discord was a bad idea, I couldn’t be there for more than 2 weeks. Bunch of spammers and kids. Why were you banned?
  • txoni wrote: »
    Joining discord was a bad idea, I couldn’t be there for more than 2 weeks. Bunch of spammers and kids. Why were you banned?

Because of an offensive discord name l0l
  • Everything starts from their "attitude"

They don't give a @ about their players...players tell them "do something about the hackers","servers are broken for a year","someone with issues bumping threads for a year already" - and they act like "don't tell us what to do","report it or mute","we are not interested in what you think is ok or not ok"."don't tell us what our job is",like come on,we should really stop type at all in game/forums/discord ,if anything we write , even "ban hackers",which is the most legitimate thing to ask,would be considered 'offensive' and 'gm's harassment/personal attack' by them,tthis is literally madness how sensitive they are,find the most little 'negative' feedback about the game so harsh.they forgot the most important ingredient - that the costumer always right,and that they are here for please the players and make them satisfied and not for act like total jerks and 'mute' people who doesn't seems to them.

When they stop act like they are better than their players or anyone else at anything (which they're clearly not )maybe then people would stop leave the game .let them keep going like that,ban decent players and keep the real hackers,scammers,farmers to play..the empty servers are hilarious to watch.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6950003]1. Cheaters get banned on a daily basis, indeed some reports will take more time until are reviewed, but they get what deserve sooner or later..[/QUOTE]

jes. like the zm ranked cheaters. 17 vip marshall with 128.400 dps finish stage 45 in 3:04....... still HSR ribbon thus not baned.....
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6950003]

3. Discord account is not linked to game account ( therefore posting a discord user it has no relevance ), while your own discord actions led to what you received on discord.[/QUOTE]

not true, got banned in discord cuz some1 cheesed after banning accounts on forum
  • "hackers everywhere nuking games" "game is dying". Read that back in 2010 on NA, in 2015 on EU, 2019 on west. Will read it in 5 years on CF 2.0.