Highest win streak on ranked Search and Destroy

What is the highest win streak on ranked in SnD?
I'm currently sitting on 17 win streak. 3.24 KD ratio and 75% win rate.

Comments

• NileCRO1 wrote: »
    Nobody cares.

You cared enough to comment. My question was what's the highest win streak.
  • Check my account Z0RO and you'll see. At one time the roster that fielded the likes of Minty Control Blitzed .. to name a few were undefeated for months at a time in clan war server. That account (while not very high in rank) will show you how dominant an NA team was online. Might be itching to play again is anyone still around aha.
    To answer your question that rounds up to about 80 wins with maybe one or two losses in betwean.
  • MalteGR wrote: »
    Check my account Z0RO and you'll see. At one time the roster that fielded the likes of Minty Control Blitzed .. to name a few were undefeated for months at a time in clan war server. That account (while not very high in rank) will show you how dominant an NA team was online. Might be itching to play again is anyone still around aha.
    To answer your question that rounds up to about 80 wins with maybe one or two losses in betwean.
    Very nice. But 80 win streak wouldnt count if there are losses in between. That’s not really a ‘streak’.
  • MalteGR wrote: »
    Check my account Z0RO and you'll see. At one time the roster that fielded the likes of Minty Control Blitzed .. to name a few were undefeated for months at a time in clan war server. That account (while not very high in rank) will show you how dominant an NA team was online. Might be itching to play again is anyone still around aha.

Would love to play against you, when I get back into the game.
  • txoni wrote: »
    Very nice. But 80 win streak wouldnt count if there are losses in between. That’s not really a ‘streak’.

It's multiple streaks of months undefeated. However you want to cut it it's beyond very nice- It's 0.01% level (I didn't go to China multiple times, Korea, and Brazil internationally because It's very nice. It's world-class.

A lot of people would pal
    me.jpg

over 88% Win rate back when Clan server was popping and I started around a 3.0 K/D which is unsustainable* in the grand scheme of things and not as important as winning. Not saying it's insurmountable but it's pretty close.

end boast
  • He probably doesnt know what LifeLine is Malte lmao Those were the days though for this game it was something else back then. I Remember you guys being the ones everyone wanted a piece of to see where their team stood back then. I use to be known as DaZe.... and ran around with 2easy alot
  • Hi DaZe I remember you. You definitely could hit your shots. Cheers to those times. I never thought with the help of some brothers along the way that I could be on a team for years of my life- especially in an age where everyone is micro aggressive and highly sensitive I grew up a lot.. Manifest your dreams.

At one point in my life (2009-2010) I was in Greece and most internet cafe was packed with people playing CrossFire. I was competing that year in Greece (I was on vacation/family death I know strange) to go on my first trip the World E-Sports Masters.. It was 150 ping at 4 in the morning when I knew with two more wins myself and the boys were going to go to China. LPK was a strong team but I knew when I was on the field with my starting 5 there was no team realistically that could beat us. It was looking good (or so I thought) having to go home because it was getting too late and I was afterall in a foriegn country so we let our backup play..... and this is a story for another day aha

Greetings to everyone else who has come and gone in CrossFire