How to obtain the vanilla M14 EBR?

I like this gun, but I cannot see anywhere selling it directly in the shop, yet I've met people using it. It is from a certain black market crates? I know there are different kinds of M14 EBR selling in black market but I just want the vanilla one. Is it possible to obtain it now? (Aside from playing it in Weapon Master mode)

Comments

• Don't think it's obtainable right now, it used to be in a crate with mk23 socom but got removed along with other old crates for some reason.
  • Unfortunately you can't get it, It was only available through black market zp crates then it got removed from the BM and got added to the EP shop for a while, that was the last chance for anyone to get it , you might find an opportunity to get it in the near future hopefully.
  • Old crates like this usually comes during those events when you get a lot of 5 packs with different crates. I won my Silenced Desert Eagle that way. They try to not give out older crates too often as they become rare as time goes (with players quitting and bans), so old players get to have something special that new players can't get. + new crates means that both old and new players can buy them and they make more money that way.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Thank you guys for the information... Looks like it all depends on luck and Z8's mood now. I had played Crossfire since 2010 discontinuously, but since I rarely played this server before I lost some chance to obtain some of my fav skins (compare to nowadays skins I think they are better, just my opinion). Some of my favorites are AK-47 Scope, D.E. Scope and M4A1-Camo with Silencer (this one is still obtainable). As just a vanilla gun M14 EBR should be available someway but... I can only wait until then.