ID login issues

Hi guys, i have 2 accounts that have the same issue which is that i cant login into them. I have changed the passwords on both accounts more than 10 times combined but still nothing. As you can see this is a new account made 2 days ago just for the forum hoping that someone will help me since for the last 1.5 year z8 ignores me same as smilegate does. I have DMed GMs but no one answered.I just need an answer, the accounts arent banned as i havent received any email that suggests that. Also the accounts are inactive since the day i had the login issues which is more than 1.5 year. All help is welcome

Comments

• I have the correct ID already remembered in the z8 site and when i type the password it just says that its incorrect and when i change the password the same thing happens.The layout doesnt change because i am playing from this account that i made 1 week ago. I actually got a reply 2 days ago from smilegate that said i had to send a ticket to the account administration which i did and it just popped a question like Transaction ID and how i am paying. But why does it asks that? and why does it need a transaction ID? And which transaction ID? Which i cant answer it properly so i cant send a ticket to recover my account, and also my account was made 7-8 years ago and because of the new OUTLOOK by Microsoft i cant track old emails from Z8 or from any other so i cant actually tell the exact date the account was created. There is no way the account is banned because i never cheated and because the same happened to my 2nd account which i wasnt even playin on it that much. And 1 more question, this ID problems started when i installed Windows 10 to my PC, could that be the problem? I am not an IT person so i really dont know.
  • Can login website: NO
    Can login game: NO
    Can change password using the forgot link: YES (changed it more than 5 times)
  • What? Then how do i receive the reset password email? Its not possible to have 2 emails for 1 account, I know that the account's email is correct, same goes for my 2nd account which has the same problem. I sent a ticket,i sent transaction IDs and even the accounts 1st name before changing it. The only thing that might be wrong is the creation date which as i said in a previous post i cant remember it correctly because its been 6+ years since creating it and the confirmation email is deleted because of Microsoft Hotmail turning into Microsoft Outlook. Is it possible that i can recover it somehow without the creation date?
  • What? Then how do i receive the reset password email? Its not possible to have 2 emails for 1 account, I know that the account's email is correct, same goes for my 2nd account which has the same problem. I sent a ticket,i sent transaction IDs and even the accounts 1st name before changing it. The only thing that might be wrong is the creation date which as i said in a previous post i cant remember it correctly because its been 6+ years since creating it and the confirmation email is deleted because of Microsoft Hotmail turning into Microsoft Outlook. Is it possible that i can recover it somehow without the creation date?

If you don't get any confirmation in your e-mail, maybe you got hacked and someone changed the mail for the account.

And
    Old mails shouldn't be deleted automatically when hotmail turned to outlook. I still have a lot of e-mails from before the change in my account (like old receipts) and I haven't done anything special to save them, they are just lying there.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • No one had the email of the account or even the ID of the account + the account is inactive since the day i couldnt login ( hasnt gain exp or even changed the weapon bags ) i have checked it. The email is like 10 years old and for some reason i have no emails before 2018. Same goes for my 2nd account but i have the confirmation email in that one but i dont have any transactions in it so for some reason i cant recover it (havent spent a singe Euro for that acc). I start to believe that since I installed Windows 10 in my PC i lost the emails in the main email and the account could that the be the problem? And if so can anyone help? I also have checked the requirements and it says windows 64 bit and mine is 64 bit so idk what to do