ping issues

hello, i have a weird issue about my ping, my normal ping is approximately 24-30 ping, but since 1-2 month when I join a room it's 70% of the cases that I lag so hardly , like i'm playing on NA server ( 140-150-160 ping ) and I have to leave and re join 3-4 times to get my normal ping.
am I the only one who has this bug ?

thanks a lot for the future answer .

Comments

• It depends on various things:

1: cables used (trust me it matters)
    2: How far you are from the server (main reason) if you are in UK trying to reach servers further from you there will be major ping difference.
    3: service provider (will mainly depend on which time of the day you are player, as there is always high traffic moment in a day)
    4: you're internet speeds/plan
    5: do you have various programs running in the background
    6: finally my favorite one are you on wired connection or wireless

there is a lot of factors to take into accounts, trust me as a fellow gamer you can see that happen in new games. It could be the NA server is too far from you, for me it's the opposite I get between 100 to 150 on Europe servers. Hope it helps
  • imEV1AN_ wrote: »
    hello, i have a weird issue about my ping, my normal ping is approximately 24-30 ping, but since 1-2 month when I join a room it's 70% of the cases that I lag so hardly , like i'm playing on NA server ( 140-150-160 ping ) and I have to leave and re join 3-4 times to get my normal ping.
    am I the only one who has this bug ?

thanks a lot for the future answer .

I have exactly the same problem but in less extreme manner , have to re-join a couple times until it becomes good. I have seen also other player suffer from the same problem , I play other online games - pubg for example - and never encountered such problem which mean this is probably because of the servers.