All the reasons for closing threads and banning

Yes, there is always a reason, but what we are saying is whether the reason is justified.
So lets not take things at face value, take a closer look and see the full picture down below, and keep it a 'civil discussion'
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/UvalN8A.png"}[/IMG2]

For discord mute, here are the full chat history (at the bottom of the thread),I'm talking to a friend about the issue, no link to the account what so ever. There was no spam and nothing else, so tell me, the so called reason? Me discussing something that you don't like=a good enough reason, we are know these rules are so vague that you could pretty much shut people off whenever they bring up something towards the negative side. So when I say 'no reason', it means
the reasons are created out of a bias. Lets not take it at face value and take a look of the discord chat history, only my name is not fully grayed out, tell me that is a justified reason to mute one person and none else.

As for forum:
Always taking these figure of speech literally. Reasons for the thread posts, first, in the vpn thread, mod removed the text and a screenshot of the support ticket with no names. Funny thing is that I just posted a couple post with the screenshot of support tickets just a couple weeks/months before, and was totally fine, and the post are still there. They are there because it is more 'positive' as in support ticket's answer to other issues, so the mod decide to not delete those? Now this one is more 'negative' and o, look, just a good reason to remove it, fine no problem, lets move on.

For 2kiki's thread, he had a link to his account, talks about his account, which is fine, we can have a 'civil discussion' and talk about the account. It was closed due to the discussion being 'uncivil'. Instead of giving out infraction on which ever post is 'uncivil', it was closed.

2kiki post:[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/hIKqN1K.png"}[/IMG2]

But as for the vpn post? Naaaaaa, it will be closed because this is an account which we cannot discuss, when there are no account link, and nothing as such. All the replies were to discussion why wasn't there a more official statement/thread regarding the use of vpn, as you don't get permanently ban for using one in any other games. Second was about the disappoint in lack of/refusal to communicate whenever something negative happens. Third is the the potential cause of the server issues, a vpn was able to fix the problem, so it was due to issues with IP/DNS. There are people, (like the ones on discord) that thinks is common sense that you get permanently banned for using a vpn. But in reality, pretty much no games ban people permanently for using a vpn, just to log
on when there are clearly issues with the servers. Which is fine, if it is the rules, but have it somewhere big and clear, when is obviously not common sense for someone to have to look into discord chat history/forum post history or use support ticket. In order to find out that you would get perma ban for something that you wouldn't be able to get ban in any other game? As for 11years players and 1 day player, they should be treated the same, but the feedback/opinion for someone who has been dedicating so much in the game far outweighs someone who just made their accounts on the first month. Someone who has been
playing for 11 years will have far more experience giving feedback that improves the product than someone on their first day, tell me that is not true?

vpn post:
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/2atR1Z4.png"}[/IMG2]

So, you see how these reasons are just being randomly pulled out of the hat? Same as all the bans, when you sentence someone for maximum penalty because they J Walked, this is when people say they get ban for 'no reason'. People are no saint, and they make mistakes. There are laws and there are exception, you don't charge some one that are self defensing in first degree m. A reason for jury.

I am not calling anyone names and stuff here, all about a civic and logical discussion, and therefore all the screenshot and chat history
so people can make up their own discussion about whether all these inconsistent decisions are justify. Support ticket is not a do it all,
'solving' 500 tickets a day when more than half of them really isn't really 'solved'

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/VhtAOnF.png"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/lqynnRL.png"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/r0wq25M.png"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/wdO8VUm.png"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/uOy6OVF.png"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/3Xibxxy.png"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/gMAHBz1.png"}[/IMG2]

Comments

• The account is banned, and you have been given the reason multiple times. I'm not sure what you are looking to gain from this. If you want to discuss whether or not certain things should be bannable with others feel free to do so, but we will not discuss your account and I will not comment on this any further. I have been as clear as I possibly can be without actually breaking the privacy agreement when I say that there are more sides to the story than the banned users will always want you to believe. However, as a result I have faced much more insults and vitriol on the forums than usual lately. So if you want to discuss it, discuss it. However I have no further need to be visible on the forums or discord if any comment I make is going to be taken as false or twisted into an insult of some sort.

I do feel bad for you and your account, but after multiple reviews, it is still justified and is still related to things that are clearly outlined in our ToS. And thats pretty much it.
  • It is awful to see how the clowns are reacting to your situation on discord. A part of me is actually thankful to GM Kanadian for banning me from the discord server that I am no longer part of those degenerates and a bunch of hypocrites anymore. They all seem mindless puppets posting those stupid unfunny gifs or pic reactions.

You didn't do anything wrong in my view as I can feel your condition as I am also unable to log in for almost 40 days due to problem from the game's side. I mean who won't use VPN when the game management is failed to fix the "failed to connect to server" issue after soo many days? I have wondered why there is no case in which a ban was reversed? Are GMs gods or perfect humans who don't make mistakes? Especially in a game, which is filled with soo many errors?

I hope they change their mind. I really wish I could do something for you.
  • olpers wrote: »
    It is awful to see how the clowns are reacting to your situation on discord. A part of me is actually thankful to GM Kanadian for banning me from the discord server that I am no longer part of those degenerates and a bunch of hypocrites anymore. They all seem mindless puppets posting those stupid unfunny gifs or pic reactions.

You didn't do anything wrong in my view as I can feel your condition as I am also unable to log in for almost 40 days due to problem from the game's side. I mean who won't use VPN when the game management is failed to fix the "failed to connect to server" issue after soo many days? I have wondered why there is no case in which a ban was reversed? Are GMs gods or perfect humans who don't make mistakes? Especially in a game, which is filled with soo many errors?

I hope they change their mind. I really wish I could do something for you.

Same, a part of me is thankful that finally I can more or less move on from the game, been busy and productive for the past week. Customer service had been pretty much been a joke after Chris(Saidin) left in the end of 2014. Odeeb was helpful til 2018 too. There are plenty cases of people being unbanned in the past. Now I get bot replies to go log into my banned account to purchase an ign item in game, in order to change my ign. Now days, showing up and answering questions becomes a bone for them to toss you, that is apparently there is no need and not a part of the job. Changing their mind would require them to have a view on the issues first, they simply don't care.

Also, how funny the kids are from discord, when it was still named G4BOX, it is plenty easy to book an appointment with. Did they even know that was how the first few Lans happened. O right they don't. O the irony when this puppy/plastic surgery ins filter person gets disconnects themself and was told to change the server or restart the game, love it.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6949608]The account is banned, and you have been given the reason multiple times. I'm not sure what you are looking to gain from this. If you want to discuss whether or not certain things should be bannable with others feel free to do so, but we will not discuss your account and I will not comment on this any further. I have been as clear as I possibly can be without actually breaking the privacy agreement when I say that there are more sides to the story than the banned users will always want you to believe. However, as a result I have faced much more insults and vitriol on the forums than usual lately. So if you want to discuss it, discuss it. However I have no further need to be visible on the forums or discord if any comment I make is going to be taken as false or twisted into an insult of some sort.

I do feel bad for you and your account, but after multiple reviews, it is still justified and is still related to things that are clearly outlined in our ToS. And thats pretty much it.[/QUOTE]

Well, I would love to hear more sides of the story regarding the discord account since that was pretty much everything I wrote
    If you had read my post, you would know there was no insults nor was it twisted, it was taken line by line in context, such as the reason for the ban.

Things would be so much simpler if there was a straightforward answer such as to whether the account was
    banned due to VPN Yes or No. The answer to this question does not break the TOS

And

Instead of replying in the ticket: asking me to log on to a banned account to purchase a change ign item to change my ign,
    you guys could have just taken 5 minutes to do so, it has been done

And

Keep people more informed on the server (these transparency does not break the TOS), not only on discord but here, you were able to talk to people 60,000times in the
    past 1300~days , that averages to about 46+ inputs per day

And apparently all these are too much to ask.

O, and did I mention no reason was given to the banned discord account, and there are no where to dispute? I don't know know why I still bother to try to have a logical conversation, since so going out of the way to put more restrain on someone seems fine, but lean backwards to helping out someone is not, we both know some actions taken are selective. Would love to tell more sides of the story, but then, 'it is not allowed'
  • To be honest ,VPN usage is just like farming,which is very frowned upon,but in the end it doesn't violate the game rules and should not be forbidden as long as it done within the bounds of propriety and the players haven't used third party programs for it

In personal opinion - I think the CF masters are just kind of,I say carefully, "control freaks".they like to know everything about their players emails/location/whole in game chat history/alt accounts etc etc,every little detail,even if we use translator when we make a post.which highly makes be wonder about the legality of it(to give so much "powers" and access to people personal information in such a places as online games played by 13-15 years old...it's not like they fbi or something,it's just a game).when the players "use vpn" they mask their location and put in question one of the components that the game masters have control over,which lead to a lack of control feeling to them which is a feeling they can't stand/afford,what might be the reason they made it (vpn)bannble in their game.

Even the game devs themselves(tencent)commented in the past that vpn doesn't violate any rule of the tos of their games and that if a player gets banned for it,it only because complications with the game anti-cheat that confuse it with something else and block it(something that could be sorted out / ban getting lifted by sending a ticket).

PPGkzyx.jpg
  • To be honest ,VPN usage is just like farming,which is very frowned upon,but in the end it doesn't violate the game rules and should not be forbidden as long as it done within the bounds of propriety and the players haven't used third party programs for it

In personal opinion - I think the CF masters are just kind of,I say carefully, "control freaks".they like to know everything about their players emails/location/whole in game chat history/alt accounts etc etc,every little detail,even if we use translator when we make a post.which highly makes be wonder about the legality of it(to give so much "powers" and access to people personal information in such a places as online games played by 13-15 years old...it's not like they fbi or something,it's just a game).when the players "use vpn" they mask their location and put in question one of the components that the game masters have control over,which lead to a lack of control feeling to them which is a feeling they can't stand/afford,what might be the reason they made it (vpn)bannble in their game.

Even the game devs themselves(tencent)commented in the past that vpn doesn't violate any rule of the tos of their games and that if a player gets banned for it,it only because complications with the game anti-cheat that confuse it with something else and block it(something that could be sorted out / ban getting lifted by sending a ticket).

PPGkzyx.jpg

Isn't Tencent only the publisher and host in china? The developer is Smilegate in South-Korea or have something changed that I don't know about?
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Isn't Tencent only the publisher and host in china? The developer is Smilegate in South-Korea or have something changed that I don't know about?

hello man

oh yes,my bad.I'm not a mod and not really into such a stuff as know accurate names of devs/publishers which makes no difference to my above post...I noted approximately,the goal was to mean "the people who in charge of the main version"

PPGkzyx.jpg

funny thing is that i live beside them
  • I see lack of pepega emotes in those chat logs meaning that i wasnt part of those conversations Sadge