GMs GTFIH ( get the F in here)

funny how you do a terrible job keeping actual cheaters out of the game. but you are sOooOooOOoOooo good at banning people for using VPN when its YOUR server issues. ROFLMAO! just thought id share. GM maple leaf get in here. you know who you are.

Comments

• F, dude. Pretty sad they won't do anything regarding banned accs due to vpn usage.

Still cannot understand what is a problem of it.

Cheating = VPN usage lol
    Game is dead but they continue loosing players due to so innocent reason.
  • StLoD_UA wrote: »
    F, dude. Pretty sad they won't do anything regarding banned accs due to vpn usage.

Still cannot understand what is a problem of it.

Cheating = VPN usage lol
    Game is dead but they continue loosing players due to so innocent reason.

yeah idk why you would ban innocent players on a dead game LOL. logic has been thrown out the window lmfao!
  • Closed my post because of

'being about an account which we cannot discuss' , when there isn't even a link to the account on any of the post in the thread,
    so much for a 'open and civil discussion'

then muted me Discord after 2 days for no reason.

'We don't discuss discord issues on the forum or support ticket'+' we don't discuss in game issues on discord'
    just don't discuss any problems, when you censor every discussions, apparently then problems don't exist =)

And the best part about the support ticket system is, Moony who apparently has a bachelor degrees in psychology :

replies to my change ign request: You will be able to obtain an available IGN through purchasing
    an In-Game Name Change item from the Item Shop. when he knows the account has been banned XD...........O Moony

I have changed my IGN before through support Ticket when Chris and Odeeb was in charge, hisotry shows it, when apprently I can't post here, nor anything else.

'Discuss all things related to Cross Fire Here!' XD good description for this forum section when it takes 5 seconds for someone to get trigger and get sensitive
  • This game is literally being killed by the management themselves. At this point, I am pretty sure they are intentionally doing it.
    dffsgweger wrote: »
    Closed my post because of

'being about an account which we cannot discuss' , when there isn't even a link to the account on any of the post in the thread,
    so much for a 'open and civil discussion'

then muted me Discord after 2 days for no reason.

'We don't discuss discord issues on the forum or support ticket'+' we don't discuss in game issues on discord'
    just don't discuss any problems, when you censor every discussions, apparently then problems don't exist =)

And the best part about the support ticket system is, Moony who apparently has a bachelor degrees in psychology :

replies to my change ign request: You will be able to obtain an available IGN through purchasing
    an In-Game Name Change item from the Item Shop. when he knows the account has been banned XD...........O Moony

I have changed my IGN before through support Ticket when Chris and Odeeb was in charge, hisotry shows it, when apprently I can't post here, nor anything else.

'Discuss all things related to Cross Fire Here!' XD good description for this forum section when it takes 5 seconds for someone to get trigger and get sensitive
    GM Kanadian kicked me out of discord server because I asked him to review the ban of a player, who I didn't even know before and that guy was also a veteran player and fell victim to false ban. After facing the failed to connect server error for a week, I joined the discord server with a new account but he blocked that account too as he said my original discord account is blocked. Can you believe it? Let's say I broke the rules on discord with my first account and he kicked me out of the discord server (BTW I didn't break the discord rules). But why did he block my second account as I didn't even violate the rules with second account? It's because he hold a grudge against me for some reason. Ironically none of the players sided with me and only one guy asked him why did he do it and even he was shut by the GM. That's how things are here.

I can only laugh at his childish attitude. I am now pretty sure he has something to do with my "failed to connect to server" error as he must have done something to not let me connect with login server. I can't rule this possibility out especially after what he did on discord. It's been consecutive 40 days since I am unable to log into the game and none of the other GMs has done ANYTHING. None of them even replied on my thread either. GM Maple leaf has some serious issues so avoid him at all cost.
  • Closing this topic as well, as it serves no purpose other than to try and stir up drama. I will add that you should not take everything at face value, and that no bans are 'for no reason'.

Also in regards to your 'second account' on discord, Olpers, once you are banned from the discord you are not allowed in there - even on alt accounts.
This discussion has been closed.