[GameMaster Live]

Hello,

First, I have a special suggestion for the game managers today.
I regularly posted this suggestion on social media on the Friday of
each week and sent them special gifts. I hope you like it!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.hizliresim.com\/b4V7oK.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Comments

• I assume you mean you'd like the GMs to do a live stream event every friday again like they used to some years back and during which they'd do some redeem codes and also spin some crates and if they won anything they'd raffle it off and if not they'd raffle off crates instead?

I'd like to see that happen again too. Would be nice. Though if some/all of the team is still working from home (assuming they did that like most other companies) that might make the live streams harder for them to do still at least in a coherent way. But once back in the office it'd be very nice to see again.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I assume you mean you'd like the GMs to do a live stream event every friday again like they used to some years back and during which they'd do some redeem codes and also spin some crates and if they won anything they'd raffle it off and if not they'd raffle off crates instead?

I'd like to see that happen again too. Would be nice. Though if some/all of the team is still working from home (assuming they did that like most other companies) that might make the live streams harder for them to do still at least in a coherent way. But once back in the office it'd be very nice to see again.
    Yes, unfortunately.
    COVID 19 everyone wants to spend time at home.