A proposal to GMs for Disconnected From Server 3025_4

Hello.

I'm not one of the people who get this error but almost 30%+ Of the crossfire players on this game get this error. After asking many it seems it's majority is based in ALPHA ,BRAVO AND FOXTROT. I propose that the GM'S take down these servers for maintenance or remove them till the issue is fixed. People will then move to the other european servers to play which are usually empty. This will allow the players who get this disconnection to then play with everyone in Charlie, Delta without getting disconnections until you can fix the issue in Alpha and Bravo. At this moment in time i think this is the most logical solution and should be given thought for the sake of keeping this game alive and fair for everyone.

Please consider this option and if people support it drop a +1 as GM's do read our posts. Or perhaps MOD shadow RO could pass this on to them if they don't.

Comments

• I started getting these errors just as frequently on Foxtrot now. Worked for a couple of days, but since 2 days or so it's also unplayable for me. Just played some CSGO to make sure it's not my connection, 2-3h of playing and not a single DC, compare that to CF's 1 error every 3-15 minutes.
  • I doubt they do it. As Alpha and Beta are the new servers and most players have lowest ping and best stability on them.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Jeeah wrote: »
    I see, how about Delta and charlie?

Couldn't find a room there, also happens to people on NA servers, I played a game for the Merc pass mission there yesterday and asked around.

[USER="26494729"]Painanator[/USER] I'm not sure if Alpha and Bravo are the most stable options for the majority. Seems like more people are getting the errors on these servers than on Foxtrot.
  • It's a joke, right? You are talking about your petty errors while I am out of the game because of f'ing "failed to connect server" error for a month. I can't log into the game! and I have yet to hear from support for the fix. On top of everything, I asked for compensation for the events, which I failed to participate in because of their server but they told me outrightly that they will not compensate me at all.

If you think any of the GMs or MODs would respond to this thread then you are dead wrong. Most of the GMs, including GM maple leaf, are busy writing bullshits on discord and..... well the Mods leave forums after becoming Mods as their primary intention is to be a mod that's it. The Game is as dead as it can be.

If you go to discord you can see how some people are l!cking boots and the GMs are writing irrelevant childish stuff instead of talking about the real issue.
  • xVerm wrote: »

Couldn't find a room there, also happens to people on NA servers, I played a game for the Merc pass mission there yesterday and asked around.

[USER="26494729"]Painanator[/USER] I'm not sure if Alpha and Bravo are the most stable options for the majority. Seems like more people are getting the errors on these servers than on Foxtrot.

Ok, so they has started to crack even more. Last time I played Alpha & Beta they had the least people disappearing mid-game (or several times per game) and most people under 100 ping. Every hour there was a server-burp though and about 10-15% disappeared from each channel. Delta was the worst then. When A were down and Delta started to fill up about 50% of the players disappeared every 5 minutes or so and most people were at higher ping than usual. Mine were around 40-50 more than I usually have. Were a lot of match-start errors too, back to the lobby before anyone could move.

This was at least a week, maybe 2 weeks ago though.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • They are either dead (I really hope so) or they left this game for good. I mean it's been a month since I can't enter the game and they haven't done anything! I am waiting for a response on my thread for more than 2 weeks.