Disconnected from server. (3025_4)

Hi!

When playing matches, I get random disconnects with the following message:
Disconnected from server. (3025_4)

I did everything to "fix" it.

Attemped fixes
  • Windows Firewall: Added inbound and outbound rules for the CrossFire client and patcher (crossfire_x64.exe and patcher_cf.exe respectively)
  • Windows Firewall: Added inbound and outbound rules for TCP/UDP ports 13008, 10009 and 16666
  • Windows Security: Added the whole CrossFire West installation folder and each application as an exclusion
  • Router: Ports forwarded for 13008, 10009 and 16666 - both TCP/UDP
  • Client and patcher (crossfire_x64.exe and patcher_cf.exe respectively) both "Run as administrator"
  • No other program has issues like this
  • I am the sole administrator and owner of my computer
  • Only Windows Defender is running
  • Computer restarted several times
  • Router restarted several times
Specs
  • Windows 10 (64-Bit)
  • Radeon RX580
  • Ryzen 3600
  • 16GB DDR4 RAM
Seriously. This needs to be fixed. What kind of s*** is that?

Any help until an official fix is strongly appreciated!

Comments

• From my experience all you can really do is play on the Foxtrot server.

I tried all those things as well, also played on my laptop which has barely any programs or drivers installed and it's the same there. Seems like you're just completely out of luck with some ISP's in some regions.

A friend told me that he used a vpn and didn't get any errors for hours (you should not try this, accessing the game via VPN can get you banned and is not allowed, he wasn't aware of that) and some people say they don't get these errors with mobile internet, is you ask me that shows that it's got something to do with the network routing and is not something we can influence in any way, even if it only effects some people, it's on their end.
  • xVerm wrote: »
    From my experience all you can really do is play on the Foxtrot server.

I tried all those things as well, also played on my laptop which has barely any programs or drivers installed and it's the same there. Seems like you're just completely out of luck with some ISP's in some regions.

A friend told me that he used a vpn and didn't get any errors for hours (you should not try this, accessing the game via VPN can get you banned and is not allowed, he wasn't aware of that) and some people say they don't get these errors with mobile internet, is you ask me that shows that it's got something to do with the network routing and is not something we can influence in any way, even if it only effects some people, it's on their end.

Alpha and Bravo are broken for me. I don't get disconnects from the other servers. Guess it can't be something from my side. I don't think they seem to care either.

How awful. Hope they fix it.
  • Two_Tu wrote: »

Alpha and Bravo are broken for me. I don't get disconnects from the other servers. Guess it can't be something from my side. I don't think they seem to care either.

Do you think that by submitting a ticket I will fix the problem - NO
    1-There are 1-GMs-18 people and none of them wrote how to fix the problem
    2-I have the same problem on 22.03.2021 I sent a ticket and there is no answer yet
    3-In your opinion, whether they are interested, we can or cannot play - NO
    4-I am 100% sure that the problems are not with our players
  • Two_Tu wrote: »

Started getting those errors very frequently on Foxtrot as welltoday, even on NA Alpha people got lag spikes followed by DC's today. I don't know what they're doing, it worked fine for 4 day straight on Foxtrot, I got 2 errors a couple of days ago already, but other than that I was able to play for hours. Seems like they just keep screwing up, it's pretty clear by now that it's not on the server providers end either, since servers in different regions and different datacenters got the same problem to some degree.

What I find pretty weird is that you can still see people walk, shoot and even kill each other for like 5-10 seconds AFTER getting the error. It's like the error itself is what cut's your connection, not the other way around.

They definitely don't care, seems like the majority of players can play without errors, so screw the last couple percent. I sent them a detailed report, including my DXDIAG (which includes all my PC's information) and they give me some standard answer telling me that all services are functioning like intended, and asking me if my PC meets the minimum requirements, proving that they don't even look at your error reports.
  • I never got the 3025_4 error on fox or charlie. Rarely there is a different error but not too bad. The servers clearly show different behaviour, but at the same time different from user to user...
  • fl0rians wrote: »
    I never got the 3025_4 error on fox or charlie. Rarely there is a different error but not too bad. The servers clearly show different behaviour, but at the same time different from user to user...

As I said. "Only" Alpha and Bravo are frequently disconnecting. It's the two main servers. This is not nice, obviously.

I am not the sole case.
  • I can't join in Alpha and Bravo. Another servers work. All fix dns cant help:(