increase the win rate asap!!

CAN YOU <rainbow>ING INCRASE THE WIN RATE??TO BE THE SAME AS BEFORE THE VERY FIRST EVENT THAT GAVE FREE ZP CRATES AS A REWARD AND EP SHOP INTRODUCE?BACK WHEN WE COULD WIN 2 WEAPONS FROM 30 CRATES??

I OPEN 500 CRATES ON MARCH PATCH DAY WHICH I COLLECTED SINCE BLACK FRIDAY- AND NO THING,I OPEN ANOTHER 300 CRATES FEW DAYS AGO ON APRIL PATCH-AND NOTHING,I OPEN ABOVE 100 FREE CRATE TICKETS TRYING TO WIN SOMETHING FROM THAT EASTER CRATE-AND NO THING (WHAT THE <rainbow>ing I PAID FOR CRATES AND EP ON THAT 'BATTLE PASS' FOR FOR A YEAR AND I CANT EVEN DROP A SINGLE C.RAP FROM 1000 CRATES,NOT TO MENTION BUY 100K ZP EVERY MONTH FOR THOSE 35 FREE TICKETS)

AND NO I DON'T CARE IF IT WILL BE THE SAME AS BEFORE OF THAT 2015 SUMMER WHEN EVERY HALF SECOND 5 PLAERS WIN AND IF 'EVERYONE HAS EVERYTHING'...IT BETTER THAN WHAT IT IS NOW!BECUASE ME AND LOTS OF OTHERS ARE HIGHLY CONSIDER TO ABADON THIS GAME!LIKE IT'S NOT ENOUGH 8 MONTHS BROKEN SERVERS & NO BOX 6 IN RANK ZM & BATTLE PASS GP IS A GARBAGE & HACKERS EVERYWHERE IN RANKED SD (NOT TO MENTION THOSE WHO 'FARM' CORES IN LATAM ALL NIGHT EVERY NIGHT) & NO COMPENSATION &NO EVENTS FOR A YEAR FOR FREE PLAYERS....ALL WHAT DO IS ADD 'VIPS' AND 'ZP CRATES' WHILE NOT A SINGLE DAM WORKS PROPARLY ON THIS GAME.

LIKE SERIOUSLY- WHO IS THE 'GENIUS' AMONGST THE GM'S WHO TOLD HIS COLLEAGUES 'OH I KNOW- LETS GIVE MILLION FREE CRATES EVERY MONTH - AND THEN REDUCE THE WIN RATE TO ABSOLUTE ZEROED ZERO"??

9KCIeJi.gif

Comments

• I can feel you. People will say it's all luck, but they don't get the point that win rate can be and was indeed reduced. I was playing in Crossfire Europe before the merge and I was buying RP capsules all the time because the win rate was really good and I could win 1-2 weapons around 50-100 crates. When we moved to CFNA, spent a big amount here as well, but the win rate was so garbage that I stopped buying crates. Why would I spend my money when I can't win anything at all? Pretty sure they would make much more money if the win rates were better.

In CFEU the GMs released two hyper capsules, which included divine dragon and gingerbread set. Their winrate was increased and people could win 2-3 weapons with 30 capsules, including me. That's for the people who believe a gambling system can work randomly and its results depend in luck.
  • I can feel you. People will say it's all luck, but they don't get the point that win rate can be and was indeed reduced. I was playing in Crossfire Europe before the merge and I was buying RP capsules all the time because the win rate was really good and I could win 1-2 weapons around 50-100 crates. When we moved to CFNA, spent a big amount here as well, but the win rate was so garbage that I stopped buying crates. Why would I spend my money when I can't win anything at all? Pretty sure they would make much more money if the win rates were better.

In CFEU the GMs released two hyper capsules, which included divine dragon and gingerbread set. Their winrate was increased and people could win 2-3 weapons with 30 capsules, including me. That's for the people who believe a gambling system can work randomly and its results depend in luck.

The winrate is probably at optimum for making the most amount of money.
    I have won around 1 weapon per month (of ZP weapons) since the transfer and those are only from free crates, which we get around 100 of per month. so 1 in 100 or 1% chance to win if I look at my own results without any heavier math. I have a theory that the more people who have a weapon-set, the easier it gets, (maybe some automatic function?). The newer or rarer crates are therefor harder to win from.

To make the most profit they will have to give the player enough hope to gamble. Too low chance and the player walks away. Too easy to win and the player will walk away because he/she has won everything they want/need. I am not taking addicted people in consideration with this, they will gamble no matter what. The harder it is to win, the more euphoria when winning. You have to take all this in consideration and find at what limit the most number of people will continue to gamble.

Everyone complains about the winning chance here, but enough people buy them anyway and in the end they make more money on the big-spenders than people who would otherwise at the most buy 100 crates per month. Some people are just fine to buy thousands of crates for one weapon.
    JackPain (Sweden)