problems with DCs? try this

*copied from a youtube comment*

1. Press window key + R and type in exe.cmd or search for cmd.exe on usually way.
2. Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
3. When asked whether to allow Command Prompt to make changes to your computer, select Yes. [x] Note: If you are asked for an administrative login, set your pc profil to Admin.
4. Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and press Enter.
5. Type "ipconfig /registerdns" and press Enter.
6. Type "ipconfig /release" and press Enter.Turn your Modem/Router off for 5minutes, then turn back on and wait until its completely on again.
7. Type "ipconfig /renew" and press Enter.
8. Type "netsh winsock reset" and press Enter.
9. Restart the computer.

after doing this the DCs completely stopped for me. this may or may not work for you. try it anyway

Comments

• Actually works, thanks kind stranger who is way more productive than the gm's. :p;)
    E: nevermind, errors came back a couple of day later.
  • I have better solution
    Uninstall the game
  • Thanks for the advice , have not gotten any DCs after doing these steps but that doesn't mean the problem was from my end as I still see a lot of people leaving rooms at once , a permanent solution is still required from Z8's end.
  • Thanks for the advice , have not gotten any DCs after doing these steps but that doesn't mean the problem was from my end as I still see a lot of people leaving rooms at once , a permanent solution is still required from Z8's end.

Edit: Worked for about 2 days, at some point during a longer play session the errors started coming back. Not a solution
  • all these steps and headche for reboot? -_-

if you have windows 8/8.1/10 (everything above 7 ) , there is just a "reboot" button in start>setting>update & security.

but why would any one need reboot their pc's for an issue from the game side?

I don't think there is a single pc in the world that can run cf smoothly (even with 10.000$ setup you will still get errors and crashes )
  • Worked for about 2 days, now the disconnects are back, seems even more frequent than before. Started happening again before the update yesterday evening. If even one of the almighty GM's could spare a minute of his precious time to tell us what's going on, that would be absolutely wonderful, but sadly they're too busy chatting with bootlickers on their Discord.
  • xVerm wrote: »
    Worked for about 2 days, now the disconnects are back, seems even more frequent than before. Started happening again before the update yesterday evening. If even one of the almighty GM's could spare a minute of his precious time to tell us what's going on, that would be absolutely wonderful, but sadly they're too busy chatting with boot******s on their Discord.

Trust me you wouldnt even be happy if they wrtoe for 10 minutes with you, simple reason for that is, they gonna blame all of us users, and will say it from our side a problem and not from their game (happend already in october/november when it all started, even in December where everyone had the Problems, i saw a post from a Gm blaming a player for the errors/dcs, and blamed its his fault his Computer wouldnt good enough for the game, even tough a lot of us can play High end games at full Graphics with max fps, but it was everyones player base fault, and not the Game Crossfire....)

You see that they dont care, otherwise they would be more Supportive in the Forum, They Baited me the last Time with the Wheel, couldnt grind any Spins 1-2 weeks of it after 10 Minutes everytime a Disconnect 3024 or 3025, 3rd part i charged 20 euros up to get it, and last piece i tried to get with free login spins, and wanted to farm spins but in every server, channel after 2-3 minutes same Dcs and even some errors by loading into some Maps. so 20 euro wasted got nothing from the zp crates/free crates and last piece i wasnt able to get cuz of instant Dcs in every Game, like i wrote on the Thread on Facebook, when it wouldnt be restricted to sell your account, i would have sold it 5 years ago already, cuz in this version youre just stuck with the oldest of the game engine, smashed full with content the engine cant handle, i would love to play the China Crossfire but for that you need sadly a Chinese Phone Number to Verify

And that they dont care you can even see in the Forum under the Gms Post where all error codes should have been in a list to be able to identify the erros source, but even this list is so old, that the codes of the errors dont match anymore, since it was from the old "anti cheat", they didnt even took anytime in the last years when they switched to even refresh the list, to help players out to find the source of their errors.

My Tip Switch to other Games, when they finally see how the Numbers are Dropping Rapidly, they need to overwork something or thats the last breath for this game, and that would mean a lot when not all from Smilegate will be without Job then, and since the 10 Years Smilegate never made good Publicity, so even if they start again, they wont have anything near as a Stable Playerbase in any other game when they would start it. But Honestly it wouldnt even a sad part since that "IT Workers" would be better if they would be in a diffrent job position far away from any Computer, since they cant fix this game Bugs since october/november lkast year, so it wouldnt be a lost if that specific workers would lose their job we wouldnt even recognize it xD
  • all these steps and headche for reboot? -_-

if you have windows 8/8.1/10 (everything above 7 ) , there is just a "reboot" button in start>setting>update & security.

but why would any one need reboot their pc's for an issue from the game side?

I don't think there is a single pc in the world that can run cf smoothly (even with 10.000$ setup you will still get errors and crashes )

There isnt anything that could work with the CF West Engine, normally even games from 1996 are running smoothly and fast on SSD Drives, but even that isnt enough for CF, you could connect all Computers to 1 and it would be still sluggish as hell

Edit: Worked for about 2 days, at some point during a longer play session the errors started coming back. Not a solution

yup same here unfortunately , DCs are back after the update.

• yup same here unfortunately , DCs are back after the update.

For me they were back yesterday evening, before the update. Support just told me"Yes we are aware about this issue and we are working on it."
  • DCs are back for me to.. I thought i fixed it but... all we can do is just wait and see. And for all of you that saying they dont give a simple ... i dont think thats the case.. This game is still one of then most popular FPS and its been up for more than 10 years.. plus they still make money.. i dont think they are gonna just shut it down or give up so easily. at least thats my opinion.
    Actually works, thanks kind stranger who is way more productive than the gm's. :p;)

this is actually so accurate that i sh*t in my pants. I have by myself spent over 20K on this stupid game and regret every dollar. Management is trash and GMs are useless. Terrible updates, over priced VIPs, and milking the cow before the game has 0 players. Not to mention a scam blackmarket win rate. Welcome to Crossfire.
  • DaDumbBung wrote: »

this is actually so accurate that i sh*t in my pants. I have by myself spent over 20K on this stupid game and regret every dollar. Management is trash and GMs are useless. Terrible updates, over priced VIPs, and milking the cow before the game has 0 players. Not to mention a scam blackmarket win rate. Welcome to Crossfire.

I'm really sorry you did this stupid thing to give money to these incompetents who don't hear their sponsors for a second.
  • This solution worked for me as well but same story. Guess I'm done with this game for now, huge waste of time getting a DC every game :)