Ridiculous situation with DCs

Hey. I'm located close to Crossfire european servers, i have stable 250 mbps connection, my in game ping is 15 but im still getting DCs from EVERY room that I play. That's unacceptable. We don't have access to the game, according to ToS players access to the game must be stable. I have noticed that mostly Europeans have this problem.
Is this a way to make CFNA - CFMENA? A non direct ban to Europeans? Soon your dream will be live, z8games. Only egyptians will stay. Very smart move. You have a genius economist.

We are paying you what for? You messed up everything with your regional settings, with your tries with MENA. We just can't play for months.

And explain me please, how people with 80-100 ping are able to swap sniper - knife faster than me, with 15 ping? That's so stupid.

And NO, that's not my problem. Daily I play on different Crossfire localization and everything is stable, nobody got these problems neither me.

Maybe you have to send an e-mail to Mail.ru with a question how to fix what you messed up? Atleast they have stable servers.