failed to connect server error and no response from Support for a week !!!!

It’s been more than a week since I am unable to enter the game due to the “Failed to connect to the server” error and I have submitted a ticket 7 days ago too. I haven’t received a response from the support centre despite waiting for 7 days. I informed that I tried 3-4 ISPs and different systems to download and reinstall the game from scratch but none of them worked. The issue is from their server who is not letting me enter into the game. The server is not responding and they haven’t done anything to fix this issue.

I know a bunch of players who are also experiencing this issue and it's really annoying to be left out. I think enough is enough and this issue should be shared with people on forums as they banned me on discord and I am not allowed to use any other account on discord.

I contacted the support centre but they didn’t respond to my issue even after a week. I lost my chances on the 12th-anniversary event as I was unable to get spins for the spin the wheel event and unable to play for the weekend event. The purpose of this thread is

- To gather all players who are facing this issue or other issues that make this game unplayable.
- To persuade the support centre to fix this issue.
- To, most importantly, compensate me and others affected by this issue with the 12th-anniversary event and provide us part 2 and part 3 pieces of M4A1-S-Iron Beast SIA and missing weekend crates as it’s not our fault and it’s your server, which is not letting us log in. You can check my past history of weekend events that I completed for a year and never missed any of them, so I would have done the same on last week. I won the 1st piece of M4A1-S-Iron Beast SIA so you have to assume that I would have won the other 2 pieces as well. If the issue remains unresolved for another week then compensate us for the entire event.

Aside from the irritating “Failed to connect to the server” error, I would like to mention that I was removed from discord because I raised my concerns. I didn’t receive any warning or infraction but a straight-out removal from the discord server. They have also banned my alt. account on discord because my primary account “violated” the discord rules. I contacted the support centre to review my ban or let me use my secondary account but they told me they will not reverse their decision (as always). When was the last time they unban someone? Yeah, they never do such things.

Please someone tell me how is it fair that the ban of one account is extended to other accounts as well? Even hackers are allowed to start anew with new accounts but I wasn’t allowed to do it as I “broke” their rules by raising my concerns (double standards on freedom of speech).

Lastly, where am I supposed to talk about this issue when I am unable to enter discord and I can’t get a response from support?
Of course, You tied my hands and this forum is the last resort I have so don’t tell me that I violated your T&Cs and fix the game and compensate us for, at least, this event.

NOTE: DON'T CLOSE THIS THREAD OVER SOMEONE ELSE'S COMMENT AS THIS THREAD IS IN COMPLETE COMPLIANCE OF Z8GAMES' T&Cs. JUST DELETE OR AMEND THAT COMMENT.

Comments

• olpers wrote: »
    It’s been more than a week since I am unable to enter the game due to the “Failed to connect to the server” error and I have submitted a ticket 7 days ago too. I haven’t received a response from the support centre despite waiting for 7 days. I informed that I tried 3-4 ISPs and different systems to download and reinstall the game from scratch but none of them worked. The issue is from their server who is not letting me enter into the game. The server is not responding and they haven’t done anything to fix this issue.

I know a bunch of players who are also experiencing this issue and it's really annoying to be left out. I think enough is enough and this issue should be shared with people on forums as they banned me on discord and I am not allowed to use any other account on discord.

I contacted the support centre but they didn’t respond to my issue even after a week. I lost my chances on the 12th-anniversary event as I was unable to get spins for the spin the wheel event and unable to play for the weekend event. The purpose of this thread is

- To gather all players who are facing this issue or other issues that make this game unplayable.
    - To persuade the support centre to fix this issue.
    - To, most importantly, compensate me and others affected by this issue with the 12th-anniversary event and provide us part 2 and part 3 pieces of M4A1-S-Iron Beast SIA and missing weekend crates as it’s not our fault and it’s your server, which is not letting us log in. You can check my past history of weekend events that I completed for a year and never missed any of them, so I would have done the same on last week. I won the 1st piece of M4A1-S-Iron Beast SIA so you have to assume that I would have won the other 2 pieces as well. If the issue remains unresolved for another week then compensate us for the entire event.

Aside from the irritating “Failed to connect to the server” error, I would like to mention that I was removed from discord because I raised my concerns. I didn’t receive any warning or infraction but a straight-out removal from the discord server. They have also banned my alt. account on discord because my primary account “violated” the discord rules. I contacted the support centre to review my ban or let me use my secondary account but they told me they will not reverse their decision (as always). When was the last time they unban someone? Yeah, they never do such things.

Please someone tell me how is it fair that the ban of one account is extended to other accounts as well? Even hackers are allowed to start anew with new accounts but I wasn’t allowed to do it as I “broke” their rules by raising my concerns (double standards on freedom of speech).

Lastly, where am I supposed to talk about this issue when I am unable to enter discord and I can’t get a response from support?
    Of course, You tied my hands and this forum is the last resort I have so don’t tell me that I violated your T&Cs and fix the game and compensate us for, at least, this event.

NOTE: DON'T CLOSE THIS THREAD OVER SOMEONE ELSE'S COMMENT AS THIS THREAD IS IN COMPLETE COMPLIANCE OF Z8GAMES' T&Cs. JUST DELETE OR AMEND THAT COMMENT.

+ 1 Game is falling apart. Random Dc everywhere for myself and friends.
    Also on this forum, it is taking about a minute for a post to go through.
    It says WORKING when you post, but it is real slow.
  • AtomAntz wrote: »

+ 1 Game is falling apart. Random Dc everywhere for myself and friends.
    Also on this forum, it is taking about a minute for a post to go through.
    It says WORKING when you post, but it is real slow.
    True. I was encountering so many disconnections for the past 2 months but after the recent maintenance I can't even log into the game. I submitted the ticket last Thursday and they haven't replied to me. It's their 12th anniversary and all they have given us are new errors.
  • Bro facing same problem it almost 1 week " Failed to connect to the server" try all steps but nothing happened even i reconfigure my router but same issue
  • Why still bother with CF West? Game is broken for months and they did zero progress, game is still full of issues. They make "spend your ZP here" events, just to milk as much money as they can before they loose all their players. They can't fix the game, otherwise they would have done it months before. I sold my 10 year old account for much money and I'm glad I did it, now I play in a private cf where I play in eu server and the admins actually care and fix the game.(if stating I play in a private cf is illegal, just delete the last sentence, the rest is allowed)
  • azher1 wrote: »
    Bro facing same problem it almost 1 week " Failed to connect to the server" try all steps but nothing happened even i reconfigure my router but same issue
    The issue is with their server that is not letting us connect and it has absolutely nothing to do with us. However, the main problem is they haven't fixed this issue despite they have been informed over a week. If they can't fix the issues then why don't they hand this game over to some competent company or a company that cares for its people?
    Why still bother with CF West? Game is broken for months and they did zero progress, game is still full of issues. They make "spend your ZP here" events, just to milk as much money as they can before they loose all their players. They can't fix the game, otherwise they would have done it months before. I sold my 10 year old account for much money and I'm glad I did it, now I play in a private cf where I play in eu server and the admins actually care and fix the game.(if stating I play in a private cf is illegal, just delete the last sentence, the rest is allowed)

The only things that are keeping me still addicted to this game are the nostalgia and the amount of time I spent on it. You've done the right thing as nothing good gonna come out of this game. None of them GMs respond to the problems of the players but they love talking irrelevant topics on discord as it's an easier thing to do than their actual jobs!
  • so big peopls has this problem.... now i no can play ranked too (
  • Still waiting for any of the GMs to respond on my ticket or on this thread. What you guys are even doing other than talking with people on discord? Try to do your job!
    Still waiting for any of the GMs to respond on my ticket or on this thread. What you guys are even doing other than talking with people on discord? Try to do your job!

Having spring-break maybe?
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Atm kanadian was busy discussing about covid with his fanboys licking his boots in discord. Try again on Monday.
    Forum and discord is like playing different game. They all act like all is good.
  • After the update on 7th April, I was able to log into the game without the "failed to connect to server" error but now once again I cannot log into the game. I am now once again started to get the "failed to connect to server" error. Why your login server is denying my access?

I sent tickets but they responded they are looking into this matter and its been 4 weeks since that response. What should I do in this case? where are the GMs and the Mods?
  • Theres another thread something to do with ipconfig and flushingdns . Try that. I had same issue and worked for me
  • DaDumbBung wrote: »
    Theres another thread something to do with ipconfig and flushingdns . Try that. I had same issue and worked for me

I tried that solution but that didn't work. I tried 3/4 different ISPs, reinstalled freshly downloaded client of CF, tried CF on 3 different desktops/laptops but none of them worked. I am not the only one facing this issue in fact all players from my region are facing this same issue. The support admits that the issue is from their login server, which isn't letting us access the server and they have forwarded the issue to the relevant department. However, it's been like 4 weeks since I am unable to enter the game and they haven't replied yet.
  • Why still bother with CF West? Game is broken for months and they did zero progress, game is still full of issues. They make "spend your ZP here" events, just to milk as much money as they can before they loose all their players. They can't fix the game, otherwise they would have done it months before. I sold my 10 year old account for much money and I'm glad I did it, now I play in a private cf where I play in eu server and the admins actually care and fix the game.(if stating I play in a private cf is illegal, just delete the last sentence, the rest is allowed)

I dont agree with you. CF is up for more than a decade .They still update the game with lots of in-game features maps/mods/weapons/events etc etc. I dont think that this game is broken. if you still facing DC try joining Foxtrot server and see if those DC are still a problem.This solved my DCS and i can finally play the game . we just need more players in this server. I still enjoy this game and i know a lot of other players enjoy it to. So instead of saying " why bothering with CF WEST" and stuff like that do your best to make it better.. Thats my opinion.
  • PauLaRasxD wrote: »

I dont agree with you. CF is up for more than a decade .They still update the game with lots of in-game features maps/mods/weapons/events etc etc. I dont think that this game is broken. if you still facing DC try joining Foxtrot server and see if those DC are still a problem.This solved my DCS and i can finally play the game . we just need more players in this server. I still enjoy this game and i know a lot of other players enjoy it to. So instead of saying " why bothering with CF WEST" and stuff like that do your best to make it better.. Thats my opinion.

2-3 days without problems and the same ones started yesterday.
    I'm sure GMs don't do anything, they just want you to spend money.
    How do you play in a server where there are 3-4 rooms only, don't you think it's funny to write that the game is not broken?
    The game is full of errors and problems, which is why there will be no new players and many old ones have stopped playing
    The problem is in the broken servers not in our computers or routers or internet providers
  • PauLaRasxD wrote: »

ok I get it but what about my issue of being unable to log into the game? servers come later right? I can't get past the login screen so whatever positive arguments you have for the game, you should speak the truth too.
  • Bump! It's been a month since I am unable to enter this broken game and none of the GMs has the balls to appear in this thread. My ticket is still unresolved and I have constantly been told that they are working on fixing this issue. I will wait 1 more day and then I will contact the smilegate west directly and let's see how many GMs lose their jobs after that!!
  • ivan73 wrote: »

2-3 days without problems and the same ones started yesterday.
    I'm sure GMs don't do anything, they just want you to spend money.
    How do you play in a server where there are 3-4 rooms only, don't you think it's funny to write that the game is not broken?
    The game is full of errors and problems, which is why there will be no new players and many old ones have stopped playing
    The problem is in the broken servers not in our computers or routers or internet providers

No i dont think its funny to say that. What i think its funny is that some people dont like this game BUT still they are in the forums spreading hate instead of trying to actually do something good about it. And dont get me wrong i totally agree with olpers's post. Becouse i myself face some serious DC'S and they need to do something ASAP or we will lose more players.. Furthermore we gained more players at foxtrot server so you can actually complete a few matches there without a single DC
    Bump! It's been a month since I am unable to enter this broken game and none of the GMs has the balls to appear in this thread. My ticket is still unresolved and I have constantly been told that they are working on fixing this issue. I will wait 1 more day and then I will contact the smilegate west directly and let's see how many GMs lose their jobs after that!!

probably none. smile gate doesn't give a sh*t about its employees. thats why the GMs are paid rat sh*t . thats why they do f*ck all. imagine if you barely made like 30k as a GM on a dead game. would YOU put in the extra effort? probably not. and thus, unfortunately, sh*t rolls downhill. and in this case on the players. sad. noob GMs.
  • DaDumbBung wrote: »

probably none. smile gate doesn't give a sh*t about its employees. thats why the GMs are paid rat sh*t . thats why they do f*ck all. imagine if you barely made like 30k as a GM on a dead game. would YOU put in the extra effort? probably not. and thus, unfortunately, sh*t rolls downhill. and in this case on the players. sad. noob GMs.

Well, it's because most of them are lazy and slackers. They know how to chat stupid stuff on Discord but when it comes to doing the actual job, they disappear in thin air. The GM Maple Leaf never provides any real solution and he kicks people out of discord over petty things. IMO, 30k is too much for how little they do.
  • UPDATE:

It's over a month since I sent a ticket to support center to fix this issue but they haven't done ANYTHING at all. There are 12 months in a year and I am out of the game for 1 month. that is 8.33% of the year. If they haven't fixed the issue after utilizing 8.33% of total time of the year then it proves that they are incompetent staff and should resign.
  • Just read your post, ya, I can confirm that it works with the vpn, but you already know what happend to me lol so dont bother. On the other hand,
    their customer support department is quite detached from the IT department, after sending off the info that the server is trashed, the IT department goes to work on it.
    Their IT department has one senior manager who is close to his 50s...and a couple younger guys in their 20s and 30s, the manager can not solve the problem himself..so he pass off most of the work to the other IT guys, and one of the IT guys are close buddy with the manager, so he is not given much pressure.
    And because the other server is not in the same location as them, these guys haven't figure out how to fix it
  • Lol this game.................ur right 30K is too much
  • Update:

It's almost 2 months and I am still unable to log into the game. Despite trying forums and multiple tickets, I haven't been provided with any fix at all. Everyone can see that I am asking for a solution for so many days but none of the GMs or Mods has the shame or guts or the courage to answer my thread. I can't access Discord because one of the GMs hold grudge against me, I don't even know why lol. This forum is the only channel through which I can convey my message.

I am waiting for a response from the so-called Game Masters.
  • I was encountering so many disconnections for the past 2 months but after the recent maintenance I can't even log into the game.

Kodi nox
  • anilkaynui wrote: »
    I was encountering so many disconnections for the past 2 months but after the recent maintenance I can't even log into the game.
    No one from the GMs or support center is helping
  • As mentioned multiple times, our networking team is looking into these issues. If you are still experiencing them, please feel free to update your ticket. However, calling the GMs lazy will do you no good, as we are not the ones who have access to these systems. We look forward to hearing from you in tickets, however if the comments such as 'lazy' and 'slackers' continue, the thread will be closed. Thank you.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6950070]As mentioned multiple times, our networking team is looking into these issues. If you are still experiencing them, please feel free to update your ticket. However, calling the GMs lazy will do you no good, as we are not the ones who have access to these systems. We look forward to hearing from you in tickets, however if the comments such as 'lazy' and 'slackers' continue, the thread will be closed. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your help as it helped me finally be back into the game. I do apologize for any wrong word that I used in this thread. I am grateful for your help in escalating this issue to the networking team so this issue got resolved.

Thank you for your help as it helped me finally be back into the game. I do apologize for any wrong word that I used in this thread. I am grateful for your help in escalating this issue to the networking team so this issue got resolved.

Your traceroutes (I think it was you) were valuable in solving it, so thanks again. If the issue happens again, please respond to that same ticket (or even send a new ticket and reference the older tickets # code)
  • I too getting Failed to connect server issue from 30th April. I have send ticket regarding this and shared my trace route also.
    Lets hope it will be fixed soon, because I am missing all new events and my Premium pass missions too :(.
  • im facing that problem for 3 months now. i used to be able to log in 4-5 times maximum in 3 MONTHS. Z8 support can't even help me. Seems like they doesnt know where's the problem coming from...